The morning after

I awoke to the sound of a radio playing 'Be my baby' by the Ronettes. Which so happened to be one of my favourite songs. I stretched my arms legs out across the bed trying to find my newly pronounced boyfriend but I felt nothing. As I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes I noticed that Wade was no longer next to me. I was really confused at first until the sweet smell of pancakes an syrup drifted into my bedroom and past my nose. Hearing my stomach moan in hunger I decide to get up and investigate where this beautiful smell was coming from. Jumping up from the bed I walked towards my wardrobe picking out today's outfit and splashin on some quick makeup and taming that birds nest on top of my head I call hair.

 Jumping up from the bed I walked towards my wardrobe picking out today's outfit and splashin on some quick makeup and taming that birds nest on top of my head I call hair

Slipping my left heel on I stood up and made my way towards the kitchen were I assumed the smell that was so heavenly was coming from. As I walked into the kitchen I was surprised to see Crybaby with no shirt on rustling up some pancakes
"Well well well, what have we here?" I smiled leaning against the door frame.
"Would you look at that folks. Sleeping beauty's finally decided to join us." He said smirking flipping a pancake.
"Put a sock in it Wade." I laughed walking towards him and playfully hitting him on the chest. I then walked around so I was sitting across from him as he continued making breakfast.
"Well I gotta admit Wade, you've surprised me." I said smiling at him
"But doll face you already knew how incredible I was in the sack." He smiled cheekily biting his bottom lip.
"Not that you idiot." I laughed throwing my napkin at him. "the pancakes. Never knew you could cook." I said gesturing towards the pan
"Ye well that's just one of the many hidden talents I have kept away." He said smiling handing me a stack of pancakes with strawberries, powdered sugar and syrup in the shape of a smiley face.
"Aw Wade, baby you are to sweet." I laughed smiling down at my pancakes
"Not nearly as sweet as you shuga." He said sitting next to me with his pancakes.
"You better not be gettin all soft on me now crybaby." I said nudging his arm playfully
"Me? Soft? Pfftt. Ye right like I'd ever turn soft." He said with a mouthful of pancakes.
"Not even for me?" I said twirling a piece of hair around my finger.
"Okay maybe once in a while. But only for you and you only." He said looking up at me pointing his finger as if it were Lecture.
"I love you." I smiled
"I love you too doll." He said
I smirked leaning in giving him a kiss on the lips. As I pulled away I saw I left some syrup on his lips an as hi licked it off he sighed in pleasure.
"Like I said before darlin, they don't get as sweet as you." He smiled taking my hand and in twining his fingers with mine.