You scream we scream we all scream ice cream!

"Okay cuties what do you guys want huh?" Dolly asked to two kids that were currently drooling over the many flavours of ice cream.
"Oo Oo I want vanilla" suizie-Q said jumping up and down
"Really? Just plain old vanilla?" Crybaby questioned
"Yep. But with lots n lots n lots of sprinkles!" She giggled pointing upwards to the counter.
Dolly chuckled an turned her attention to snare-drum.
"What about you sweetheart?" She asked kneeling down to his height
"COOKIES N CREAMMMM!!" He yelled out as if he were some sort of ice cream monster.
Dolly an Crybaby laughed as dolly stood up to her full height.
"Cookies and cream it is." Wade smiled "you want anything doll?"he asked turning to dolly
"Mm no thanks baby." She shook her head "I ain't hungry, plus I'd rather have a beer when we get back." She smiled
"Good plan" he said pointing at her.

A small raven headed girl with a sorta pretty face stepped behind the counter.
"Hey shuga. What can I get cha?" She asked twiddling her pony tail around making googlie eyes at crybaby.
"Ye lettme get a cookies an cream cone an a vanilla cone with lots of sprinkles." He said not even noticing her actions.
"Coming right up shuga." She said an leaned down to scoop up the ice cream clearly trying to get some cleavage out, which failed terribly as this chick at zero boob action going on.
"Here you go shuga" she smirked handing crybaby the ice creams which he then handed to the kids.

"That'll be $4" she said again twirling that annoying little pigtail

Wade handed over $5 an told that stupid bimbo to keep the change
"Thanks shuga, come back anytime." She smirked biting her lower lip which made dolly gag an she quickly grabbed crybabys hand.
"I think we'll pass." Dolly said dragging a clueless crybaby out the parlour.
"Come on shuga" Dolly said imitating the annoying girl at the counter
"Is somebody jelouse?" Crybaby smirked with a raised brow
"Nope I just don't appreciate other girls calling my man shuga" she said spitting the last word out as if it were venom in her mouth.
"Aw don't worry baby old crybaby here already got what he wants, and ain't no one gonna change his mind." He said smirking as he walked pressing her back against the car.
"Oh Ye?" She smirked
"Ye" he said
Just as they were inches away from eating each others faces off a small cough was heard behind them.
"We're still here you know" snare-drum said while suzie-Q just started eating her ince cream.
"How could I forget" crybaby mumbled as his head rested on Dollys.
"Okay you little love making ruiners, into the car." He said opening the car door for the kids to get in.
As dolly and crybaby sat in the car, she couldn't help but smirk.
"What do you look so smug for?" Wade questioned
"Who said anything about love making?" She turned her head keeping that smirk plastered on her lips.
"Oh well... you know I just." Crybaby stuttered which dolly found cute cus crybaby never stuttered. She leaned over an whispered in his ear.
"If you make it back to the lake in 10 minuets I might just be able to arrange a little love making session." She smirked pulling away an looking out the window.
"Kids! Fasten your seatbelts!!" Crybaby said as he hit his foot down driving the fastest the car would go.