Chapter Ten

Lucy's point of view
I hugged Natsu. It felt great after what I'm going threw. Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and she died when I was about 4. So yeah, my mind and myself aren't going to be the happiest this job.
"So Lucy, wanna to check in at the hotel?" Natsu asked me lifting up my head from his chest. I almost forgot that I was hugging him.
"Sure," I replied as I stopped hugging him. That hug was really nice.
"So Natsu, am I sleeping with you tonight?" Happy asked Natsu.
"Probably not tonight. Sorry little buddy," Natsu replied. I wonder who's going to sleep with him tonight.
"That must mean you're going to sleep with Lucy! Just keep it down while I sleep!" Happy shouted as he flew towards the hotel.
"HAPPY!!" I yelled at him as It chased him down while Natsu just stood there gave a quick laugh. Sometimes I wonder how perverted these two are.
Natsu's point of view
Time skip
Let's see, we have about 2 hours before we go on the night shift and Happy and Lucy are still passed out on the queen bed the room came with. Should I wake them up or let them sleep some more? I guess I should wake up Lucy so that she can start getting ready to go.
"Hey Luce, time to wake up," I whispered into her ear. Two things can come out of this, one being a Lucy kick, or two a happy Lucy.
"I'm debating on whether I should kill you or kiss you right now," Lucy said as she woke up and rubbed her eyes. "I'll start getting ready for tonight. Natsu by the way I stopped at a store for some things that we will probably need." What is that ment to mean?
"Luce what is th- ooohhhh," so Lucy is ready for that.
"Stupid flame brain," Lucy said as she walked into the bathroom. I followed her in and then grabbed her by the waist.
"We still have two hours," I said putting my head on her head.
"Natsu Dragneel! Happy is still sleeping so we can't move him just to have fun!"
"But I want some fun!"
"Too bad!"
"Fine!" I said as I left Lucy. Well there goes my plans. Well when we come back from the first shift Lucy and I can have some fun! We just have to make sure Happy isn't with us.
"Okay Natsu I'm ready to go now. Happy time to start the lomg night," Lucy said walking out of the room. "Hey Natsu let's stop by a restaurant and get to go so we won't starve on this shift! I'll pay also!"
"Okay!" I said as I followed Lucy with Happy flying just behind me. Food sounds great!
Another time skip
We've been patrolling for about 4 hours now. There has been no signs of monsters or bad guys. I wonder what the main point of patrolling was when our objective was to capture whatever or whoever it was who kept on stealing the girls away from this village.
"Natsu!!" I heard Lucy scream at the to of her lungs. That's not good at all. Where is she at!?
"Lucy!!" I yelled back. Her sent is still fresh so I can still track her down. But her sent isn't the only sent I can smell, there is another person with her and smells very similar. Who is it?
I followed her sent until both her sent and the other person's sent were crystal clear. The other person was... No it can't be them! But could it!? Why are they taking all of the women from this town?
"Acnologia!!" I screamed. Where is the at? Wait there's another person here too. They smell a lot like me.
"Hello brother," I heard Zeref say as he walked up next to me.
"So you after Acnologia too?" I asked my brother.
"Who else would steal our mates? That bastard took Mavis from me and now I must kill him!"
"He just didn't take our mates too."
Lucy's point of view
Where am I? The last thing I can remember was getting grabbed by someone. Wait someone is here with familiar magic I've felt before. "First master Mavis are you here also!?" I said looking at this small girl.
"Lucy you're finally awake! We must get out of here with all these other women! If not that douchebag will get  a chance to take control of our horrible state!" Mavis cried out to me. Wait what horrible state? I was to busy questioning myself that I didn't realize that I'm covered head to toe in cuts and bruises.
"First, do you have a plan for us?" I asked Mavis. Hopefully she can come up with something for us to get out of here quickly.
"Lucy right now we-" Mavis was cut off from what she was going to say by a man with a deep voice like Acnologia's.
"So two of my fairies have finally woken up. What should I do to you two? Kill you now, or make you guys live in total hell!" The man laughed. What the hell is going on!?
Woop woop! Another another chapter! Poor Lucy also! First her dead mom's birthday is coming up and she gets kidnapped! ~Freckles223344