Chapter Eight

Natsu's point of view
I was at the Marvell hospital for blood work. Wendy said that she needed me and my dad to head straight to their hospital because Grandeeney might of found something out.
"So why are you guys testing my blood?" I asked.
"Oh um..." Wendy started to say. She went to Grandeeney to ask her something, "We need it for future use."
"What type of future use will need it for?"
"N-nothing you need to know at the moment!" Wendy said as she walked away to see my dad's blood tests. There has to be some reason they need my dad's blood for? The only thing that comes up in my mind that might have any tie to this is that Wendy doesn't know- THAT IS EXACTLY WHY!
"Wait, what?!" I heard my dad yell in shock.
"Yes Igneel, Wendy is our daughter," Grandeeney said. So does that mean Wendy is my half sister?
"Natsu! Did you hear that!" Wendy nearly shouted with excitement.
"Yes I did!" I said as Wendy jumped up and down.
"We're siblings! We're siblings!" Wendy sang. I wonder what everyone will think now?
Lucy's point of view
"I came her to visit you for your coming up birthday!" My dad said to me. Ugh! I hate him so much! Why can't the just leave me alone and never come back!
"Why would you want to now? Out of the two years I left, you decide that when I turn eighteen that you want to show up on my birthday?" I asked my dad. Why does he want to show up close to my eighteenth birthday? Does he actually want to celebrate it this year after sometime without me
"Well you see, I need you to mar-"
"How about fuck no! I'm already dating someone and I don't want to brake up the one I love to marry some prick I don't even know!" I yelled. How did I ever think he would come here to actually celebrate my birthday? I should of thought it was just to help his business. "Get out of my house!"
"But-"
"No more! You only think about you business! You don't love me like you used to! Or will you ever even feel love again! Now get out!" I screamed while also crying. Fuck him!
Natsu's point of view
After spending most of my day at the Marvell hospital I decided to stop by Lucy's place. I wonder what she's up to? "Hey Luce!" I said cheerfully as I hoped into her window. Wait she isn't in he bedroom. Where could she be? "Lucy?" I said as I walked around her house.
"Jesus fucking Christ," I heard Lucy say under her breath. Well I can tell you she's walking into the kitchen.
"Hey Luce!" I said causing her to scream and almost fly like 30 feet into the air.
"You bastard!"
"Your insalts can't hurt me because of how much it was worth making you scream."
"I hate you."
"No, you love me."
"No I hate you," Lucy said as she turned around not facing me and crossing her arms.
"You know you just left yourself wide open," I said with a grin and walking towards her.
"What are you doing?" Lucy asked facing her head towards me. I picked her up and carried her bridle style up to her room.
"You'll see," I said trying to sound some what intimating.
"Like I'll be scared of you."
"Maybe you should. You have no clue what I have planned for you."
"Where is this man coming from? All I knew was a little boy who fell straight in love, now I see a man ready for a fiest."
"So you catch on quickly," I said as I laid Lucy down om her bed.
"I sure do," Lucy said as she grabbed my face.
"Hey Natsu!!! Come see what job I found for all of us to go on!" A little blue cat yelled and he walked into Lucy's bedroom. I can see on Lucy's face she really didn't want Happy to interrupt our ‘fun’ time.
"Happy!" Lucy and I sighed unhappy.
"What? I just came here to see if you guys wanted to do this job? See it even pays one million jewl!" Happy said as the walked next to Lucy and I.
"Happy we can go on it tomorrow," Lucy said as she sat up. Fucking stupid cat.
"Also Natsu your dad wants you to come home real quick. He has something to tell you," Happy said as he flew off. Well off I go too.
"Bye Luce," I said as I kissed Lucy goodbye.
"See you later Natsu!" Lucy said.
I am so sorry for the long wait!! I was busy with school! But now I'm now on summer break so the updates should be quicker! See you guys in the next chapter! ~Freckles223344