Meeting a Flame Brain (little prologe)

Lucy's point of view
When I was walking to work, also my guild, I saw a new fellow walk by. Who was it? I've never seen a young man with salmon pink or rosy pink hair come by these parts before.
"Hey Mira!" I hollered to my partner Mira who runs the bar and restaurant of the meet and greet of this town Fairy Tail. This is the place that everyone who lives here that is a wizard can come and not be depicted by others that they are wizards. It's just a spell our master put on this place.
"Hey Lucy! Today is a special day! You'll be serving Natsu all day long!" Mira said as she gave me the things I need to do to serve him. If we aren't running a meet and greet, we are running an inn that meets a Hooters. We take care of people's needs as we run around in outfits that I swear are based off of a Hooter's.
"Okay! Mira I have a question before I do serve the Natsu dude. Who is the dude with the salmon pink hair? I've never seen him before. I know he is a wizard though. I can feel his magic." I said to Mira hoping that she could answer me.
"Well that pink haired young man is Natsu! He rarely ever leaves his cave. He must need money or his dad is finally making him find someone to love," Mira said. So I will get to finally meet the "great and mighty salamander" I thought to myself.
"Well, I will make sure that he will get great survice while he is here," I said as I study his list. Let's see here.
I looked at the paper for about five minutes and then I was off to deal with Natsu. Ugh he was a firey hot head, but wasn't that bad looking.
"So your Lucy? Not what I expected," Natsu said. 
Hey guys! So here is a new NaLu fan fiction I'm working on! This will probably have slow updates because I'm still in schol. But! When I reach summer vacation, this story will be updating a lot!