Chapter 22

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star. [Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar]

Alvia's POV

I couldn't contain it anymore. I put my head on my guitar and sobbed.

"Rylie-san.." I called for her name in a low voice. I really did pour all my heart when I sang, the song described me well. That was exactly how I felt. Eventhough, she didn't know and didn't seem to care. I've been spending time thinking how we used to talk. Amy and Finn knew what happened. They tried to console me, I really appreciated them but, it seemed like I wouldn't get over her anytime soon. Everytime I saw her, I tried my best to avoid her. I pretended to look around, but I was actually looking at her. I really liked her, eventhough she was not everything that I thought she was.. I turned my head to the side and the warm wind blew through my face, making my tears rolled down to my cheeks. I wished she was here by my side..

Suddenly, I heard a sound of a door closed. My heart beat faster. Someone was here? I wiped my tears and quickly got up. I ran to where the door was, only to find it shutted closed. Was it only wind? But, I was sure I had closed the door..

I checked on my watch and it showed 4 pm. It's getting late. I didn't want to make James, my driver, wait any longer so I walked back and put my guitar to its suitcase. I slunged it to my shoulder and walked out from there.

>>>>>

Next day

"Hey yo, girly," Finn greeted and wrapped his arm on my shoulder

"Hi," I  smiled to him. "Where's Amy?" I looked around searching for her presence

He shrugged, "Dunno, maybe late." then we walked together. A few students greeted us while Finn winked and flirted with the girls. He was really popular and totally enjoying it. We went to canteen and bought some food. Finn chosed an empty spot to sit for us. Not long after that we heard some noises, we knew right away who it was. From afar, Amy was greeted by a lot of students.

"Here she comes with all her glory," Finn smirked

"Yeah," I chuckled to his words.

We saw Amy all smiling walked towards us and we just waved awkwardly, sometimes I still not used to how people admired her. They became all excited when she was around. Well, Amy has everything though. She has money, looks, great fashion senses, and personality. Who wouldn't want her? The man who cheated on her was a fool.

"Did you guys miss me?" she hugged us one by one

"Not even a bit," Finn retorted and stucked his tongue out. "Bullshit," Amy laughed and punched him slowly but a bit hard. They began their catfight again

I laughed at their manner, "I miss you, Amy" I smiled sincerely. She looked at me with teary eyes and hugged my head "Oh my daughter, you're sooo adorable. Unlike your pathetic daddy," Amy said glaring at Finn. Since when do we play house?

"Let's go to class, honey" Amy added, pulling me away. Finn just grumbling behind us

"What's your first class?" she asked me.

"French," I sighed

"French? Wait, with her..? Oh my to the God. Finn!" Amy called him. "Yes, my dear wife?" Finn came with a mocking tune

"We're switching to Alvia's class!" my eyes widened. The hell?

"Whose class?" Finn asked nonchalantly

"Ms. Shevlin," she grinned mischievously.

"Aaa, I see" he smiled and they grinned together. Oh my god, who knows what's on their mind..? They honestly creeped me out. I looked at them with horror. Especially, when Amy took out her phone and started calling someone. We walked to my class while eavesdropping her conversation. I have a feeling this won't be anything good.

"What are you planning?" I asked her when she put her phone back

"Umm, nothing. I just asked to switch to your class" she said innocently and continued walking. "What? You can't switch just like that," I complained while trying to keep up with her walks.

We stopped right in front of the class and she cupped my cheeks "Honey, I run this school." she smirked and I gulped seeing her this close. Looks like, I had befriended someone dangerous. She kept staring at me, making me blushed a little, I had to admit she was gorgeous and intimidating in the same time.

She finally let me go and when we walked in, Ms. Shevlin was on the phone so we just smiled to greet her. Amy pulled me to sit beside her which was right in front of Ms. Shevlin and Finn took a seat beside me. The teacher stared at us while still on the phone and smiled back.

Amy clung to my arm and started laying on my shoulder. "Alviee, I'm feeling a little bit sick," she said drowning her face on my chest.

"How come? You were fine a while ago," I said checking her forehead. Now, she makes me worried

Ms. Shevlin was watching us the whole time. She winced her eyebrows at us, then suddenly clearing her throat and stood up. "Everyone here?" she asked, earning some yeaah's from us. I tried to look away.

"Okay, class. I just got a sudden call from the principal that Amy and Finn would be switched here," Ms. Shevlin said looking at us while the other students cheered happily, making some noises. Amy and Finn just smiled innocently to her.

"Well, I hope you all get along. I don't think you need to introduce yourself. Welcome to my class, guys." Ms. Shevlin smiled to them and walking back to her desk. Amy squealed and kissed my cheek

"Amy, sit properly!" Ms. Shevlin said clenching her jaw. Amy sneered and leaned back to her seat

"Got cha'," Finn clicked his tongue and smirked at Ms. Shevlin

Did I just see jealousy on her eyes?

*******

It's end. Not as good as the last chapter. On chapter 20, I was suprised how little the vote was. No one cared to Alvia's past :O
Aand, I'm sorry for not getting them together like you guys requested. :(

Well, no, not really. HAHAHAHA.
But, seriously I love you guys.

Vote and comment ~ :)