Chapter 6

Trouble, troublemaker, yeah. That's your middlename. I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain, and I wanna know why does it feel so good but hurt so bad [Olly Murs - Troublemaker]

Rylie's POV

SPLASH !

I wash my face and look at the mirror.

"I look horrible.." I say flatly. My face is red the whole day. I'm glad the school is over. I dry my face and put a little bit make up. I walk to the parking lot when I hear a voice. It sounds like.. a piano? Is it from the music room? Who could it be? I take a peek and see a black silhoutte who lays her head at the lid of the grand piano. Was it her who play the piano? The evening sunlight slips through the huge window and illuminate her. She looks inexplicably.Then, she raises her head. I hold my breath when I know who is that.

"Holy--! Why do I keep meeting her?!" I mumble to myself and scratch my head.

I stumble when hear her starts to play something. I don't know the song but she plays it with her heart. I can see it. It's heartbreaking and yet.. so peaceful. She looks breathtakingly beautiful, I could see her like this forever.

Then.. It ends..

"That's beautiful.." words slip through my mouth. I've been unconciously walk to where she is.

"Ms. Shevlin..." she looks surprised. That's when I could see tears on her cheek.

"Were you.. crying?" I come closer and rub her cheek. My heart breaks when I see her tears, I hate it. The most problem is, Why do I even care? We just met..

"Shouldn't you be in class now, Ms.?" she asks me back

"You haven't answer my question yet, dear.." I say

"Well.. um, I can't remember the key for the song I played before,"

"You played perfectly, I know. Well, you can talk to me when you're ready," I say. I do mean it. I want to be that someone who can she lean on.

"That's so kind of you, Ms." she smiles sweetly at me

"So, what are you doing here? Waiting for someone?" I ask, changing the subject. I can feel my face heatened

"Well, there's no one home but I don't want to go home yet. I was wondering to look around the city but I have no friends to show me the way.." she laughs. Ah! I have an idea!

"Oh, then I will be your guide!" I smile happily

"You will? When do you have a time?" her face lit up

"Hmm, I'll pick you up at 7. Is it okay with you?"

"Tonight? Wow, okay. It's a date then," she giggles while saying that. What did she say..? Great, I don't know how I look now..

We waved goodbye and she ran away. I went to my car at the parking lot and entered. I put my head on the wheel.

"What did I do? I'm going on a date with my new student?!" I squealed

"But, but.. I feel happy.." I sighed

I drove to my home and preparing for tonight

******

Hello, guys! This is me, Cleo. The author ^^
I know I should've talked to you from the very first chapter but, well at least we talk now haha
This is my first story, so I'm sorry if it's unsastifying or boring or.. meh. Words is not my strong allies but I try my best here.
To tell the truth, sometimes I think "Hey, I should've written it like this or like that and -"&!$^*" or "Hey, Alvia should've more !@#/^*)"
That explains some edited here and there xD  
Well, that's me and my awesomely-weird-self. 

Oh and tell me which POV do you like better?

Thanks for reading,
Love and hugs 

Cleo