Chapter 14

A/N So, I had a question about what the passwords mean.  The Potters' and the Weasleys' passwords are both Latin words for love. The Malfoys' password is Latin for Second Chance.

I am very sorry for the long wait on updates. I started writing this chapter and then went on vacation. Then my computer broke. :(

Now, on with the show!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At dinner Professor McGonagall stood up. The students arranged in marriage groaned. McGonagall glared at them and then said, "I have decided based on the general low quality of food in cooking class that it would be beneficial to you all to prepare your own food, for you and your family, for all of your meals, except for lunch on school days. You may "eat out" once a week either at Hogsmede or in the Great Hall. Also, there will be a daycare and an elementary school for your children while you are at school. Once a month, you may host a party, either a potluck or you cook all of the food. Invite whomever you like. You start cooking tomorrow at breakfast." She sat back down to loud protests.

Ron and Harry turned to look at each other. "Cooking?" they said at the same time. Ginny, Hermione, and Luna were already planning a party for themselves and their kids so the children would have some friends. "Let's have it at my place, it's the biggest," Luna suggested. "Okay, but we get back at 4:30 pm, so maybe 5:30?" Hermione suggested. "That way the kids can unpack and adjust to their new homes." "And it should be a potluck, so you don't have to cook everything." "And we need to invite Blaise and Pansy," Draco said. The 3 girls all jumped. "Well, you can't plan a party in my house without my permission, can you, Granger?" Hermione and Ginny blushed, but Luna said, "It's my house too, Draco. And she'll be a Weasley soon." "On October 31st, in fact," Ron inserted. "And why are you going to Malfoy's house?" "There's a party there, so the kids will be able to meet each other and have friends before school starts. It's a potluck," Hermione replied.

"Lun and I will make invites, telling you what to bring and who else was invited. Good night."

Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry looked at each other in surprise. Before Ron could complain, Hermione cut in with, "We're going. No questions asked." 

A/N: Next chapter will be the potluck. So sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter!