The Blood Bond

Chapter 1

My head was pounding. My vision was blurred as i sat up in bed. I could see my sister sleeping across the room. I got out of bed and headed toward the restroom. Standing in the mirror stood a small petite girl with brown hair, blue eyes, pinkish- brown skin, and deep dimples. She looked dazed. A face similar to the girls appeared in the mirror. It was my twin sister. "whats wrong?' She asked. Her name was Vanille, Mine was Rosalie. We were born twins but not at the same parent. Weird huh? Her mother, my aunt, name was rosemary, my mother name was vanilla. Our parents had us on the same day, at the same time, by the same father, But he was at neither her birth or mine. Actually We never met or knew our father but the things we heard weren't to heroic. The day we were born both of our mothers died...and from that day on we stayed with our grandmother. They raised us as siblings but there was no doubt that i already knew this is my blood sister. We have a bond.. "Rose?/" I looked at the girl that shared my face."Everythings fine. just had a little headache." she nodded and walked back into the room. I looked in the mirror again maybe ill go for a run . i exited the bathroom and walked slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen. i walked to the back door and opened it slowly. I stepped quietly into the cool air and focused. Now ready i breath in slowly and started to run , picking up my past i headed toward the forest.