Partners

Chapter 3:

Elliot's POV

I laughed once again as Izzie had groaned before lifting her head off the desk. She turned to me and glared icily. Which only made me laugh harder. She looked so incredibly cute pissed off.

"Stop laughing!" She hissed at me.

"Ok! Ok!" I said lifting my hands up to surrender, but still chuckles. 

To my surprise she smiled a tiny bit. I smiled back and looked to the front of the classroom at Mr. Roy. He was showing us a small Powerpiont of what our projects were about. We had to lean more about our partner and present it to the class at the end of 3 months.

Come to think about it, I'm pretty excited. I looked to my right and to see Izzie looking a the screen with a bored expression, and a little bit of fear. My eyebrows drew together, wondering what was wrong. Why fear?

Izzie's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT! For the next 3 months he's going to have to get to know me?! Then present it!? SHIT. Mr. Perfect? Freak my life. Seriously. Fear arose in my stomach when I realized what that meant. It meant that Mr. Perfect to my left is going to have to come to my house and see my dad.. DOUBLE SHIT. I am so screwed.

"Are you okay?" Elliot's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Why does it matter?" I said icily.

"Fine, be a bitch. I was just trying to help." He said right back.

My eyes widened and I winced. I was being a bitch. But, I have to be. I can't get attached to anyone here. As far as I know, I could leave in 3 months! I have no clue when or where I'm going to be next week! I shook my head, stuffing all my thoughts back into a little box that I would re-open later. Sighing I looked over at Elliot and saw him clenching his fists, which only made me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry." I said before I could even registure what I just said.

His head snapped towards mine in shock.

"Yeah, you better be." He smirked, all calm now.

"So your place tonight?" I questioned.

"My house, I'll pick you up." Elliot winked, as the bell rang.

I sat there as he got up and left. My mouth opening and closing like a fish. Shit. What am I going to do about my dad?!

CLIFFHANGER! I know, I'm horrible. Haven't updated in over a month, and as soon as I do, it's a cliffhanger AND a short chapter. I can't promise that I'm going to update next week, because I'm unsure. I am in such a busy schedule with school work. EOCS are close and same for finals. So what I can promise is, I WILL update as soon as I can. Might be a week or 2, but I'll try my best! Anyways, hope you like this chapter! VOTE!! Makes me more excited to write the chapter! Love you guys!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!

-Kinsey xx