New Town, Same Old Me.

Chapter 2:

Elliot's POV

    "Isabelle Crow."

    I smiled and sat down pulling out a notebook and a pencil. Even though I'm the 'bad' boy of the school, I make sure to have everything for class. Which still shocks people, hence why Isabelle is looking at me weirdly. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her with confusion. Then, I looked down at her spot and saw that there was nothing on her desk.

"You need a piece of paper and pencil?" I asked.

"Uh, yes please. I forgot it this morning; I was in a big rush." Belle said as she kind of put her head down, letting her hair fall in front of her face.

    I ripped out a piece of paper and pulled a pencil out of my backpack.

"Here. Just try not to mooch off anyone else on your first day here." I said winking.

    She rolled her eyes and snatched the supplies from me. She seems quiet but also spunky. I like spunky. I situated myself in the desk and waited for the teacher to call my name for roll call.

"Isabelle Crow?" Mrs. Hough asked.

"Here." She said somewhat quiet.

"Oh! You're the new student. Where did you move from?" The teacher asked.

"Uhm.. S-St. Marysville." Belle stuttered.

"Hm.. Never heard of it."

    After she moved on, everyone turned to look back at her. I glared at every single one of them. They turned around very quick. Except the girls, they got this jealous look in their eyes. What the hell do they have to be jealous about? They all know I don't like them. 

"Elliot Lakerfield?"

"Here!"    

    Some girls turned and sighed. You know, sometimes it gets really annoying when they do it. I love the attention, but seriously, do they HAVE to sigh?

Izzie's POV

    He is totally perfect. He has the dark brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. You can tell he is well off, money wise, and girl wise. Elliot is really nice but you can tell there is some mysterious stuff going on in his life. He might be a perfect guy at school, then go home and be a bad boy. I don't know. All I know is that I have to just keep to myself again because I know I won't be here long.

    My asshole of a father will move again because someone will find out about him, or we will just get too settled in. When Mrs. Hough said she didn't know where St. Marysville was I chuckled internally. Of course she didn't, it was basically in the middle of no where, just how my dad liked it. Which is why he picked this town. It's not in the middle of nowhere, but it's close enough. The next town over is at least an hour away. GREAT, SO MUCH FUN. Can you feel my excitement? 

    Some people classify me as one of the quiet people. But, I'll stick up for myself and joke around with people I know. I can be sarcastic but also really shy. Which kind of confuses people. I've learned to just sit back, and be quiet over the years. If I drew attention to myself, my dad would flip shit.

    I sighed as the teacher began to go over what we would be learning about for the next couple of months. I hate math. But, I always seem to get it somehow. I guess it's because I don't really have anything to do but go to school. So I just take advantage of it. I peeked over my hair a little and saw Elliot staring at me. He smirked and looked back at the teacher. Yup, totally perfect. This only made me hate him a little bit more.