Parties, sex and drugs! (10)

yay part 10, double digits :P sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes i haven't had time to go through it :/ vote and comment :) Kyela XX

Parties, sex and drugs! (10)

Finally recess. Krissa was in my first three classes of the day and she kept on whinging about the fact that I don't stand up to myself against Amy, I know she is right I should stand up for myself but that doesn't mean I want to hear about it, it's annoying.

Krissa and I were walking towards the big gum tree we sit under, the rest of our crew was already there when we heard a cracking noise. Everyone looked around to see where the noise was coming from. Suddenly a huge tree branch fell from the top of the tree.

I watched wide eyed as it fell to the ground with a booming thud narrowly missing our friends sitting under the tree. (A.N. that actually happened when I was at school, the tree branch had only just missed our heads, it was freaking scary.) when I saw that nobody had been hit I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Holy shit," Jye yelled standing up to examine the fallen branch.

"That was a close one," Robbie murmured in my ear, I jumped and held a hand over my beating heart, I hadn't heard him approach me.

"Way to scare me," I said.

Robbie chuckled and pecked me on the lips, "sorry love I didn't mean to startle you."

"That's okay," I mumbled and pressed my lips to his again.

"Hey no PDA," one of the boys yelled loudly, everyone who heard him to look at us, I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

Robbie smirked and resumed kissing, I couldn't kiss him back knowing people were watching us now so I pulled away and looked at him sheepishly. I didn't like attention from my peers.

Robbie and I were now sitting in a circle with our friends, I was seated between his legs with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Eww what are you doing with her?" asked a nasal voice. Everybody turned to glare at Amy who was pointing at me.

"Obviously I'm sitting with my girlfriend and our friends," he replied glaring at her.

"Girlfriend?" she said raising her eyebrows. "Rose is your girlfriend?" she cracked up laughing. "Like an ugly freak like her could get a guy like you." She chuckled.

I felt Robbie growl.

"Don't you dare call her that, you're nothing but a jealous whore," Robbie yelled, his hands tightened around my waist.

"You know an hour with me in an empty classroom will make you forget all about her," Amy tried purring seductively. This time it was my turn to crack up laughing. All of a sudden I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. Amy stood there looking at me with a smug grin.

Oh that's it, I may have let her walk all over me since year 8 but she has never raised a hand to me. I stood up yanking Robbie's hands off me.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH," I yelled, venom dripping off every word and raised my clenched fist to right hooked her in the face. Her head snapped to the side. I turned away from her and started walking away.

I noticed a crowd of students watching is anticipation. Amy lunged at me and grabbed me by my hair, a chorus of ooh's made its way through the crowd. I brought my elbow up and elbowed her in the cheek then spun around and kicked her in the stomach. A few teachers broke through crowded students and pulled us apart.

"MY OFFICE NOW," Principal Bickley's screamed, his face was red with anger and you could almost see the steam coming out if his ears.

I stole a quick glance at Robbie, he was looking at me with a worried expression sketched in his face, I gave him a small reassuring smile before turning and running after Principal Bickley.

"Never in all my years have I seen such disgusting behaviour from ladies, that is some thing I would expect to see from boys not girls." Principal Bickley told us.

I sighed and blocked him out has he droned on and on. The clock read 12:15 we had been in here for just over half an hour. Amy was sitting in the chair next to mine she had a large purple bruise starting to form on her left eye and dried blood on her shirt from a blood nose, I snickered under my breath, the principal looked at me questioningly so I tried covering it up with coughing.

"As I was saying your parents have been notified, you have two days after school detention starting tomorrow. Your parents will be here shortly you may be dismissed"

I felt all the blood drain from my face. Does that mean Ross is coming? What if he beats me again? It's not like I can call the police will buy his way out of it again.

Slowly I made my way to the front gate of the school and out into the parking lot. I saw Callie's car and walked towards it, I was about two feet away when someone grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going Rosemary?" he snarled. I could smell alcohol in the air. Only one person I know drinks at this time of the day. Ross.

I tried tugging my arm away but he gripped on tighter. "You're not getting away from me this time," he growled.

"Let go of me," I pleaded. I could feel my hand going numb due to Ross cutting of the circulation of my blood in my wrist.

"I am your father and you will do as I say," he bellowed. A layer of seat coated my forehead.

"You are not my father, my father died along with my mother, you are dead to me," I yelled and spat in his face.

He roared in fury and hit me across the face. I stumbled back and closed my eyes waiting for more him to hit me some more. When it didn't come I cautiously opened my eyes.

I gasped at the sight before me, there was a boy about my age punching Ross in the face.

"You sick bastard, does it make you feel big hitting young girls?" The boy asked shoving him towards Ross' car.

The boy made Ross get in his car and drive away with a bleeding face and broken nose.

He slowly made his way towards me as if I was a wild animal that might snap at him at any moment.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently. He had shaggy, dark blonde hair, a muscular build, brown eyes and snake bite piercings, just like Robbie had before he took them out.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for that you didn't have to do that you know," I told him.

"No it's fine, you don't have to thank me. Who was he any way?" he asked curiously.

"Umm.... he was my father." I mumbled in reply while looking at the ground.

"Was?" he raised an eyebrow revealing an eyebrow piercing I hadn't noticed before.

"My father is dead to me now," I whispered. "Well I suppose I should get going now, see you around."

"Wait let me drive you." He said.

"Umm are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to be a pain or anything."

"Nah it's no problem, come on lets go," he gestured towards a black Holden SS Commodore. "The names Cody by the way, Cody McKinley." He smiled flashing his pearly white teeth.

Cody McKinley? I didn't know any Cod- wait a minute I do know a Cody McKinley, he is the school bad ass.

"Rose, Rose Logan" I said extending my hand.

He shook and said, "Nice to meet you Rose Logan."