Parties, sex and drugs! (5)

well i got part 5 up woo :D its not my best chapter, i kind of rushed it a bit so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.

happy reading... Kyela xxx

Parties, sex and drugs! (5)

"Ready to go?" Robbie asked me. We spent the day watching movies at Krissa's house and now it was getting late so we had to leave.

"Yeah I'm ready." I chirped, jumping off the couch tripping over my own feet, I almost face planted the floor but Robbie's arms wound around my waist just in time. I could hear Krissa and Robbie snickering behind me.

"You know I have never met someone as clumsy as you Rose," Kris giggled.

"Shut up," I whined, playfully hitting her on the back of her head.

Robbie laughed and dragged me from the room, "See you tomorrow at school Kris, " I yelled from the front door before Robbie shut it behind us.

The ride was fairly quite, Robbie kept one hand intertwined with mine and the other on the steering wheel.

We were halfway home when I broke the silence by talking, "Hey Robbie do you remember everything we did last night?" I asked curiously.

He seemed to think about it for a minute before answering, "Umm not really, I can only remember from when we were in the car in the driveway at the party. Why were we in a car anyway?" he asked.

Oh holy shit. "You don't remember before that?" I squeaked, eyes wide.

"No it's just a big blur." Robbie laughed like it was funny, it was anything but funny, how can he not remember stealing his dads car?

"So you don't remember stealing your dads car and having eight cop cars chasing us?" I mumbled.

The car came to a sudden halt causing me to fly into the dashboard. "What the hell did you do that for," I yelled rubbing the sore spot on my head.

Robbie didn't seem to hear me, "We stole my dads car?" he asked trying not to show he was panicking. I nodded my head 'yes'.

"Did we have to go to jail?" he was almost hyperventilating now. I shuffled in my seat to move closer to him and cupped his cheek in my hand.

I wanted to laugh at the expression on his face that showed panic, worry and smugness but I decided to hold it in. "No we didn't get caught," I whispered.

He breathed a sigh of relief. Everything was silent for a few seconds then randomly Robbie started laughing hysterically. I looked at him confused which only made him laugh harder. I started laughing to.

To anyone walking past we would have looked mental. "What are you laughing at?" Robbie asked when we got our laughing under control.

"I don't know I was only laughing 'cause you were," I answered honestly with a shrug of my shoulders. "What were you laughing at?"

"I was picturing my dads face when he found out his pride and joy had been stolen," Robbie sniggered while putting the car in drive and driving off again.

We finally made it to my house, I was about to open the door when Robbie's hand stopped me, "Wait here," he said then got out the car. I watched him as he walked around the front of the to my door to open it.

"M' Lady," he said holding out his hand with a big grin on his face. I took his hand laughing. It seems when Robbie and I are together we laugh a lot, I like it.

I closed the car door and turned around to see Robbie standing close to me, really close. He reached his hand up and stroke my cheek, I closed my eyes at his touch.

"Open your eyes," I heard him whisper in my ear, I shuddered at the feel of his breath tickling my skin. Obeying, I opened my eyes to see his ocean blue ones staring back at me. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like eons, but could have only been a few seconds.

"I really do like you Rose," he whispered then slammed his lips onto mine. We were getting carried away with our kiss when we heard a door bang open. We broke apart and I saw my father standing in the door way, red faced and his arms crossed over his chest. I gulped.

Robbie angled himself between my father and I. "Hello Daddy, I missed you," I said trying to soften him up a bit by playing the innocent daughter.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ROSEMARY CAITLEN LOGAN?" he boomed. Robbie stepped closer to me and put his arm around my waist protectively.

"I was at Krissa's house and Robbie came to pick me up," I mumbled Ross glared at Robbie only just noticing he was still there.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM," Ross yelled stomping over to us.

"I'm sorry daddy but I'm not going to stay away from him," I whispered looking at the ground refusing to meet his eyes knowing they would be filled with anger and disbaleif. I didn't see it coming but I felt it. My head snapped to the side when my father's fist came in contact with my face. I felt tears sting my eyes and my cheek throb in pain.

Robbie stepped forward and aimed his clenched fist at my fathers face, punching him right in he jaw. Father staggered back a little, he looked at Robbie with rage and hatred. Father came raging forward and knocked both Robbie and I to the ground, he kicked me in the ribs and I grunted in pain.

"That will teach you for being a disrespectful, disgrace of a daughter." He said and kicked me in the ribs again. I heard a crack and I screamed out in pain.

By now Robbie had gotten back up and swung at my father again, before father could hit back Robbie hit him again, and again and again. Fathers face was all bloody and broken. I wanted to laugh at his pain but it hurt to breath so I stayed silent.

With one last hit Robbie managed to knock him out. He knelt down beside me and wiped a strand of hair out my face, "Where does it hurt?" he asked with a pained look.

"My ribs," I gasped at the pain. Robbie picked me up bridle style. I held back tears of agony. He opened the door and gently placed me in the car, he kissed my forehead, "I'm going to take you to the hospital Rose.

My eyes felt heavy and I had trouble tyring to keep them open, eventually I gave up and let darkness take over.