Parties, sex and drugs! (8)

YAY part 8. i said i would try and upload tonight and i did XD, i have double photography tomorrow so i will probably do what i do every photography lesson, which is sit and write because i hate that class :( so i might upload again tomorrow night depending on how much i write in that lesson. xx Kyela

Parties, sex and drugs! (8)

The engine cut off and my heart started beating in my chest furiously.

All the boys stood up and went to stand in the lobby, lining up in a straight line with their arms crossed over their chests and a 'don't fuck with me' expression on their faces.

Under any other circumstances it would have been funny to see them so serious, I tried to smile at them but it came out as more of a grimace.

Some grabbed my hand, I shrieked and jumped away.

"Rose it's just me," Krissa soothed reassuringly taking my hand again.

Aylla and Melanie had left, they wanted to stay but Robbie told them it would be safer for them to leave. He tried to get Krissa to leave as well but she told him if he ever wants to be able to use his pee pee for more then just peeing then he better shut up.

Everyone was silent only the sound of our breathing and the thumping of someone's feet on the pavement.

BANG BANG BANG, he pounded on the door, I could feel my heart in my throat and sweat sticking to my face.

Wearily Robbie walked to the door, he was the most buff of all the boys, therefore he rubs off as the more intimidating one.

He opened the door revealing my father, my breathing caught in my throat and I took a step back.

"WHERE IS SHE?" His voice boomed through the lobby making me cringe.

Father pushed past Robbie making him stumble slightly and started stomping his way in side, his heavy steel cap boots echoing when they hit the tiles. He stopped halfway when he noticed the other boys standing a couple metres away shooting death glares at him.

Once again the room fell silent. Father eyes shifted across each one boys taking in the threat they posed. Finally he spotted me. Oh no.

Robbie broke the eerie silence first. "I think you should leave Mr. Logan, there is nothing for you here," he spoke with such venom and seriousness in his voice that he could scare away the devil. Unfortunately Father was worse then the devil.

"I'm not leaving without Rosemary," he said.

"Like hell you are," Robbie started to advance on him but Jaffa Grabbed him.

"Well then your going to have to go through us first," Jye spoke.

"ROSE COME TO ME NOW!" he yelled.

Having all the boys standing in front of me gave me sudden confidence. I'm not a fucking dog," I answered back, immediately regretting it after. I never spoke back to father, never.

When he gets his hands on me I'm dead.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, I will belt you." Father yelled while taking half a step forward but stopping when Robbie stepped closer to him at the same time.

"Leave now," Robbie growled, any trace of the politeness he showed before completely gone.

admitting defeat Father turned to storm out the house but not before pointing at me and saying "next time I see you... you're dead."

He slammed the door the door shut making the frame shake and I broke down crying.

Robbie was at my side instantly telling me he's gone and we're okay now.

As much as I wanted to believe that, I couldn't and that made me cry harder.

I wiped my eyes free of tears and noticed everyone on the other side if the room clueless as to what to do. Weakly I stood up out of Robbie's embrace and waled over to them.

"I'm sorry you had to see that and thankyou... for helping me." I whispered knowing my voice would crack if I spoke any louder.

Konner took me in his arms giving me a brotherly hug, "You have nothing to apologise or thank us for, we are your friends and will always be here to help."

They all murmured in agreement.

"GROUP HUG!" Krissa yelled. Everyone made their way over to us and before you knew it all eight of us were in a massive group hug.

"I love you guys," I giggled speaking into someone's armpit, not sure whose but they smelled clean so it was all good.

When we were sure father wasn't coming back tonight the boys all left giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek on the way out leaving just me, Robbie and Krissa.

"You should go get some sleep, you look tired," I told Krissa.

"Will you be okay?" Krissa asked staring at me to make sure I wouldn't lie when I answered her, she never leaves until she knows I will be okay.

"Yeah I will be fine. I have Robbie," I smiled taking Robbie's hand entwining our fingers; I noticed mine fit perfectly between his.

Still unsure Krissa nodded and left hugging us both.

Robbie's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me to him, I rested my head on his chest and weaved my arms around his neck holding him tight, never wanting to let him go.

"Rose," Robbie Whispered.

"Hmm?" I questioned.

"Look at me," he said.

slowly I lifted my head up just in time to see Robbie's lips press against mine.

Together our lips moved in unison, at first the kiss was sweet and safe but it quickly turned hot and intense.

I slide my tongue along Robbie's bottom lip, earning a moan from him as he granted me access. I darted my tongue in without hesitation and explored his mouth.

Robbie tasted like vanilla, yum. I wonder what I taste like?

Needing air we pulled apart and we both gulped down air greedily.

"Rose I..." Robbie started, silence passed as I looked at Robbie, telling him with my eyes to continue.

"I-I-I think I love you," he finally said slightly stuttering.

Passion and love filled me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

"I mean I don't know what it feels like to love someone, but I've never felt this strongly for someone. Your in my mind all the time, I feel complete and happy when I'm with you and when we're apart all I can think about is how I can't wait to see or hold you again. I think that's love.

Wow!

I was speechless. Not sure what to say I said the first thing that came to my mind, "You taste like vanilla," I rushed.

Robbie chuckled. "Come on lets go to bed."

I had just changed in to ones of Robbie's shirts because I couldn't be bothered unpacking my pyjamas.

Robbie came in just his boxers when I was pulling back the blanket.

"Wow you look better then I do in that shirt, I can see your knickers do want me to take them off?" Robbie purred in my ear.

Blushing I swatted him on the chest. "Stop being a perv and get in to bed."

"Gladly," he said and fell back on the bed pulling me down with him.

While I was laughing I noticed the house was really quite. "Where is your Dad and Callie?" I asked.

"Dad is on another one of his 'business trips'," Robbie scoffed. "And I don't actually know where Callie is." He looked deep in thought for a moment then said " I will text her." He grabbed his phone and started texting. A few minutes later the screen lite up and beeped alerting us he had a new message.

"She is at Ben's," Robbie mumbled. Ben is her Boyfriend of six months.

He switched off the lamp and cuddled up to me. I pulled the covers up and soon fell into a dreamless slumber, safe in Robbie's arms.