Parties, sex and drugs! (7)

here you go wattpaders i have uploaded part 7 yay! part 6 was crap and boring so i tried to make this on more intersting, its also longer :P

Kyela xx

commenting and voeting is greatly appreicaited :D

Parties, sex and drugs! (7)

"Hey Rose we're back," I heard Robbie yell from the front door. Oh thank god, I have been home alone all day since Robbie left for school, he wanted to stay home with me but I wouldn't let him and I made him go to school.

Slowly I made my way downstairs, careful to make sure I didn't put too much strain on my chest.

This morning when I went to take a shower I examined myself in the full body length mirror. I had hideous, black, blue and purple bruising all up the right side of my well toned torso. 'It's because I love you' he used to say when I asked him why he hit me.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked into the kitchen, the guys were in there raiding the fridge and pantry for food.

I shook my head laughed, 'boys' I thought.

"Oh hey Rose," Konner smiled poking his head over the fridge door. Konner was the awesome gay one of the group; he had platinum blonde hair, light blue eyes and a cute baby face.

"Hey Konner, hey boys," I smiled and kissed Konner on the cheek.

"Hey Rose we didn't forget to get your tampons," Jye laughed holding up a little box that contained my tampons. Robbie and the boys went to my house after school to get my stuff, Robbie didn't want to go alone because my dad might have beaten him.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks from embarrassment, "Umm thanks Jye, really needed you to say that," I commented sarcastically.

"And that's why you love me," He said with a big grin plastered on his faced. All the boys were roaring with laughter.

"Hey Rose, are you going to wear these for me?" Jaffa asked smirking, he was holding up one of my black, lace bras with matching underwear.

"Jaffa," I shrieked, my whole face was burning and I'm sure I looked like a tomato.

Robbie snatched them from his hands and hit him on the back of the head. "I thought I told you not to go through those draws." He tried to speak in a stern voice but I could hear a hint of amusement trying to break through.

The guys were still laughing.

"Oh come on man, why should you be the only one to see in those draws?" Jaffa questioned.

"Because she is my girlfriend," Robbie told them smugly. Hmm i would have thought he would have told them already, if not him Krissa.

Rhys, Jaffa and Jye started at us in disbelief, Konner just looked amused.

"Since when?" Rhys yelled. Rhys along with his twin Jye were the trouble makers and jokers of the group, they all get in trouble but Rhys and Jye are usually the masterminds of their plans. They are fairly average looking, reddish-brown hair, blue eyes, dimples in their cheeks when they smile and just like all the other boys in our group, a nicely toned body.

"Since yesterday," Robbie grinned walking over to me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry you don't have to wear that for me, I found a better pair," Robbie whispered seductively in my ear.

My eyes widened and my face went even redder, the guys were looking confused at my expression while Robbie just grinned knowingly.

"So Rose are you coming to school tomorrow, everyone missed you today," Jye asked. Robbie had left the kitchen holding my underwear tightly in his hands, I think he went to put them away somewhere.