Parties, sex and drugs! (6)

this is not my best chapter, its really just a filler, it might have a few mistakes if it does let me know and i will fix it, i already have part 7 planned out :D xx kyela

Parties, sex and drugs! (6)

I woke up and I could feel someone carrying me, we were outside, I could feel the wind blowing my hair around my face.

I started screaming and struggling in the persons grip, but that only made them hold on tighter, the screaming and struggling put a lot of pain in my torso but I was scared for my life, what if its my father? What if he has decided he has had enough of me and is going to dump my body somewhere? My heart beat accelerated in fear and I felt tears sting my eyes.

"Rose, shh its okay, I've got you," I heard Robbie's sweat voice whisper in my ear, I immediately stopped struggling and calmed down, I was with Robbie, my Robbie, I was safe as long as he was with me. I buried my head in his chest.

"Where are we?" I croaked, my voice came out a bit hoarse, it hurt.

"At the hospital," he answered quietly, his was voice coated with concern and fear.

I didn't talk anymore while he held me, I just listened to the pounding beat of his heart and the thud thud thud of his feet hitting the pavement until we reached the main entrance.

We were engulfed with warmth, the smell of sterilisation and the buzz of people talking.

I opened my eyes for the first time since I feel asleep in the car, the fisrt thing I noticed was all the people around us staring.

We didn't look that bad did we?

"Mummy is she dead?" I heard a little girl ask her mum, I sighed. Robbie ignored all the people and walked up to the front desk.

"Oh dear what has happened here?" the lady behind the desk asked. Robbie hesitated with the answer and looked at me, I nodded at him silently telling him that it was okay for him to tell her what had happened.

"She, umm... her father beat her," he whispered, I looked at him and noticed tears threatening to spill over, I wanted to reach up and wipe them away but I hurt to much.

The lady smiled sympathetically and said, "I will get you a nurse."

Not to long after a small petite nurse came running up to us with a worried look upon her face. she had brown hair tied back in a ponytail, high cheek bones, plump lips and plain brown eyes, she was pretty. The nurse told us her name was Carol.

We walked down a long hallway, me still in Robbie's arms, white walls and ceiling with blinding, fluorescent lights.

I had an x-ray confirming that I had 3 broken ribs, I had server bruising all over the left side of my torso and I was given painkillers to reduce the pain. Robbie was also given 2 Panadol to take, he had a large purple bruise forming on his face, it made me sad knowing that it was my father that did that to him.

"Just sign these papers and you are free to go." The lady behind the desk said with a bored tone, well doesn't she have an exciting job. Robbie signed the papers and we left.

Thanks to the painkillers I was able to walk on my own, so Robbie and I walked hand in hand to where he parked the car, his hand was naturally bigger then mine so it enveloped my hand providing warmth and safety. Being with Robbie brought a small smile to my face.

"I'm not going to take you back to your house, I don't want you any where near that bastard, so you can come stay with me or I can take you to Krissa's," Robbie told me.

I thought about it for a second, If I got to Krissa's she will fuss over me, I decided I would stay with Robbie, his dad is a real prick but he is never there. " I will come stay with you, if that's okay with you ofcourse," I rushed the last part.

Robbie chuckled, "No its fine, me and the boys will go to your house tomorrow and grab some of your clothes and stuff."

"Okay," I replied happily.

Robbie cut in front of me. "Wha-" I started but Robbie stopped me by putting his finger to my lip to shush me.

"I'm going to kiss you now." he whispered, he removed his finger from my lips and leaned down to place his lips on mine. I felt a rush go through my body. Our lips moved together in synchronisation. I wanted to go further, so I glided my tongue along Robbie's bottom lip, He groaned and pulled away to lean his forehead against mine.

"Not here... Later, when your better." He panted. We reached the car, got in and drove away from the hospital and to Robbie's home.

When we got back to Robbie's all the lights off. "I think Callie is out again," Robbie whispered guiding me through the house in the dark. Robbie's house was big, not to big, but big enough for a family of three, his mum walked out on them five years ago, it's the leading cause to why his dad is a prick, he's heartbroken.

"She always goes out, she's a party girl," I snickered, Callie was like my older sister, I looked to her for advice and she gave it to me.

"That she is," he laughed opening the door to his room. His room was big with Black walls, a queen size bed in the middle that held blood red covers and a blood red couch at the end of the bed with a large plasma screen T.V in front of it.

"I will get you some clothes to sleep in," Robbie said and walked over to his closet to get clothes for me. He got out a plain grey shirt and a pair of red boxers.

I took them and changed into them, when I was finished getting dressed I felt two arms wrap around my waist, "You look very sexy in my clothes," Robbie whispered huskily in my ear.

I felt a shiver run up my spine. "I guess we should go to sleep so you can heal quicker," Robbie said.

I sighed and pulled back the covers before hopping into Robbie's comfy bed. Robbie got in beside me he wrapped his arm around me protectively. "Goodnight Rose," he whispered and pecked me on the lips.

"Goodnight Robbie."