Girls V. Boys {12}

This chapter is dedicated to Saschy123

Thanks for all your support!! <3

****

Over the next few days at school, things had gotten better for the PowerPuff Girls. People, including teachers, no longer made fun of them or were mean to them. Even Blossom noticed, Bubbles got used to not hiding her face, so her eyes could be seen now- though she still didn't make eye contact. And Buttercup no longer growled at everyone she saw.

But they were still wary.

"Our second period teacher won't even talk to us now, she actually seems...." Buttercup trailed off, thinking of a word to describe how people had been acting towards them.

"Afraid?" Bubbles supplied in a whisper.

"Yeah," Blossom nodded her head,"Did something happen?" She glanced at her sisters, it wasn't uncommon for her to forget or miss something once in awhile.

"Not that I know of," Bubbles reassured her.

"Well, there's only one way to find out..." Buttercup grinned.

*****

"THEY WHAT?!!!" All three girls shouted at the same time, at the Principle.

Buttercup's way of finding something out, was to threaten the Principle. Which as it turns out, was what the RowdyRuff Boys had been doing.

"B-B- Boomer..." Bubbles struggled to get out.

"Brick,"Blossom swallowed,"Boomer, and Butch... threatened everyone to... "

"Leave you alone, and stop causing you problems," the Principle supplied, yet again.

Buttercup began to shake, only one person was on her mind...for two years she hadn't been able to get anyone to leave them alone, and he did. He had... helped them? An memory of his dark green eyes flashed in her mind, and surprisingly, she didn't shove it away.

Bubbles had tears pouring down her cheeks, as she thought about Boomer. His facial expression when she had said 'maybe' to his request, and him comforting her during her meltdown. All this time, and he still...

Blossom's mind was stuck on Brick. Words kept repeating in her mind, over and over again. Brick.... She thought, as a single tear escaped her eyes. No! He'll only leave again!! Tears poured down, and she couldn't stop them. She turned to her sisters, who immediately hugged her.

"We're not going to be at the rest of our classes," Blossom informed the Principle.

"But-"

"Our deal," Buttercup reminded him, her eyes blazing as she focused on him.

He gulped loudly,"R-right, go ahead..." He honestly wasn't sure who was scarier; the green Ruff, or his girlfriend.

*****

"P-professor?" Bubbles whispered, as her family walked around in the kitchen. They were all cooking, and none of the Girls were sure why they were making so much food.

"Yes, Bubbles?"

"The f-food..." She said, with an inquiring look.

"Ah, well... I was informed by the mayor and Ms. Bellum about the new developments at school, so..."

Blossom dropped her knife she was cutting tomatoes with, shock written all over her face. Buttercup slammed a bowl down,"You invited them here?!"

The Professor studied each of his daughters' faces,"They...requested to see you, when you were gone from school today..."

"It's okay."

Everyone turned to look at Blossom, who looked focused as she rinsed off the knife to finish dicing.

"They helped us... but, there's still only so much we can do-" She looked up at their father,"You know that better than anyone."

He nodded grimly,"I think, you might be the ones who need to set that straight with them."

The Utoniums finished cooking in silence, as they waited for their guests to arrive.

All three girls went upstairs for a few moments. Sitting on Blossom's bed, they repeated what they had done for the previous two years. Letting it out, and being there for each other.

****

I'm pumping out the chapters while I can, there may not be a lot of updates this week...

Hope you guys enjoyed it, Please:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker