Girls V. Boys {4}

This chapter is dedicated to Anahy_Sugabear

Thank you so much for your support!! <3<3<3

****

Buttercup clenched her fists for the millionth time that day, Boomer wouldn't stop staring at Bubbles, and he had no right to even be in the same school as her- much less the same class!

"Girls... none of us are happy about this, but there's nothing we can do for now," Blossom said in a low voice to them as they made their way out of the classroom before anyone else could even blink. The second the bell had gone off, they were out of their seats- it was always like that for them, so everyone was used to it.

The girls paused outside of their next classroom, no one was their yet- so they had a few moments. Buttercup slumped against the wall, with her arms folded over her chest.

"Yeah, but still," She said looking away from her sisters,"I won't let them touch you guys, and if they even try to talk to you-"

"It'll be okay, we're here for each other. Buttercup is our protector, Bubbles is our caring heart that listens, and I'm the..." Blossom trailed off thinking, lost in her thoughts again.

"Glue," Bubbles whispered, and Buttercup nodded in agreement.

Blossom was taken out of her thoughts by Bubbles' voice, and she faintly smiled at her sisters. They had been together through this, suffered the same, and understood each other's strange changes like no one else did. Though the Professor did try.

"Right," Blossom said softly,"C'mon this period is one of the worst."

Buttercup grunted, and Bubbles sighed, second period was horrible for the PowerPuff Girls. It was history, but the teacher was what made it so horrible, she was one of the teachers that gave the girls such a hard time whenever she saw them.

The girls quietly walked into the classroom, and made a beeline for their three desks at the back of the room. There was another row of desks between their seats and the back wall, but no one ever sat there- Buttercup would scare them off.

The second the girls sat down, the door opened- and in walked the RowdyRuff Boys. All three girls immediately banged their heads on their desks.

Soon, all desks were filled up with students. And the Boys occupied the ones behind them. Bubbles sunk low in her seat, and Buttercup was on edge with 'them' so close to her sisters. Blossom just stared off into space, with reassuring hands on her sisters' arms.

And then the teacher came in.

******

The Boys' POV

While the girls had stopped to talk to each other, they were unaware that the boys were listening in. They were just about to turn a corner, when they heard their voices.

''-we're here for each other. Buttercup is our protector, Bubbles is our caring heart that listens, and I'm the..." Blossom, Brick recognized, Why did she trail off like that?

"Glue," A gentle voice whispered. Boomer's head shot up, he had finally heard his angel's voice again!

"Right," Blossom said softly,"C'mon this period is one of the worst." The Boys exchanged glances, and waited until they heard a door open before moving.

"Guess we'll find out what they mean," Butch muttered. Brick frowned a little, and Boomer nodded. 

~In the classroom~

"Alright class, settle down," the teacher said. She had makeup caked onto her face and the tallest heels you could imagine on. She sent a disgusted glare towards the back of the class, and at first the Boys thought she had directed it at them.

Twenty minutes into the lesson, the RowdyRuff Boys realized, this teacher only talked about her life problems and was rude to the students she felt she could pick on.

Three students in particular though.

"Oh, just shut up-" Buttercup exploded, but Blossom stopped her from continuing.

"Buttercup," She whispered,"Calm down." Bubbles even glanced up at her sister, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Blondie isn't hiding her face!" The teacher exclaimed sarcastically. Causing everyone to glance over at Bubbles, to see for themselves.

Buttercup launched to her feet and began roaring curse words at the teacher. Blossom and Bubbles just quietly watched.

And the RowdyRuff Boys watched all three of the Puffs.

"It's not my fault you three are so weird!!" The teacher screamed,"The redhead is insane, she just drifts of mid-sentence, stares at walls blankly, and is in her head all the time! Blondie tries to be invisible, pretends to be mute, and hides behind her freaky sisters! You act like a guard dog and growl at anyone who so much as looks at your sisters!!"

Buttercup launched herself at the teacher, and Bubbles whimpered- breaking Blossom out of her thoughts. Grabbing both of her sisters, Blossom ran out into the hallway.

They stayed there for the rest of the period.

******

That's it for this chapter- sorry it's short!!

Hope you guys liked it!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Word count: 798