Girls V. Boys {6}

This chapter is dedicated to daintylittlegal

Thanks so much for your support!! :)

****

The Boys' bright idea to win their girls back, was mostly to follow them. Which wouldn't be too hard at school...they just couldn't get caught staring. Or Buttercup would release her wrath on them again. Brick and Boomer had learned Blossom and Bubbles weren't going to hold her back from beating them senseless. Which hurt a lot, needless to say.

Currently, they were flying and bouncing from rooftop to rooftop watching the girls on their way home from school. 

What was going on with them? Had something happened while they were gone? It had been two years... And everything the teacher from second period had said about them seemed to be true so far.

Boomer's heart ached thinking about Bubbles' new personality. At least her sisters are there for her... was the only comforting thing he could think of, and even that didn't really help.

Brick felt like he was drowning whenever he saw Blossom's new facial expressions, or her far away eyes, or the way she only saw her sisters- but did all the talking for them. Bloss...I'll find a way to make you like your old self, he vowed. It didn't make him feel any better when he saw her though, it just reminded him that he had something to do with whatever had happened to her.

Butch tried to keep a stony expression, he was pissed his brothers thought everything would be fine. But... his Buttercup was suffering, and he hated it more than anyone when she cried or felt vulnerable. Even more than she did, however he did find it cute- when it was only the two of them though. He couldn't get her face, actions, or words out of his head. What can I do Butterbabe?

The Boys had assumed the PowerPuff Girls would head home, but found them going to City Hall. "Do you think the Mayor called?" Boomer asked.

"No, we would have seen..." Brick shook his head. Butch just grunted in agreement. 

"So what do we do now?" Boomer asked dully, watching Bubbles and her sisters walk into the building.

Disguises were not the RowdyRuff Boys' area of expertise apparently. Butch wore his hoodie over his face, hoping no one thought it was suspicious. Boomer wore a fake mustache that everyone would see through... but he tried... Brick wore his hat low over his face, and had changed into his dark red hoodie that also hid some of his face.

Yet somehow, they managed to get into City Hall.

Heading for the Mayor's office, they noticed the door was slightly open. Totally not prying right? Butch pushed it open just a little more, so they could all three see inside.

The Mayor and Ms. Bellum sat at the desk, while the PowerPuffs sat on a couch facing them. They were all positioned, where they couldn't see the RowdyRuffs, but the Boys could see them very well.

"Well Girls," Ms. Bellum said,"I'll have a talk with that teacher. If there are any others you know you can tell us."

Blossom thanked her, Bubbles and Buttercup just nodded their heads.

"What about...them..." Blossom trailed off.

"The RowdyRuff Boys are here for as long as they decide," The Mayor said in his annoying voice,"Unless they do something really awful- we're stuck with them."

Buttercup stood up and began to throw things, but the Boys could still see her tears very clearly. Bubbles whimpered, and Blossom hugged her. "Buttercup," She said with a stern look.

Butch expected her to turn away or cross her arms, but instead she went into her sisters arms and cried with them.

"It's okay girls, you have each other," Ms. Bellum said as reassuringly as she could. Sobs arose from all three of them, as they curled up onto the couch.

They go to the idiot Mayor's so they can cry in peace? Brick grumbled, if anyone should be there while Blossom cried it was him.

What can we even do? All three boys thought hopelessly.

*****

Yay!! I'm seriously surprised by how many people like this story, and my Sophie Sencen- I never thought people would actually read them...

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Please:

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think!!

:-)Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Word Count: 664