Girls V. Boys {2}

This chapter is dedicated to rosepetals22

Thanks for all your support!! <3

****

"Blossom?" Bubbles asked, holding up two shirts.

"The blue one with the lace long-sleeves," Blossom answered almost instantly. Bubbles nodded, and headed back to her bedroom to put it on. Buttercup came into Blossom's room, holding up two pairs of boots, one with spikes on them and the other just a black combat pair. 

"Spikes," Blossom said, after glancing at her sisters outfit. She knew Bubbles liked to dress in soft clothing, and Buttercup liked clothing that 'warned' people away.

Bubbles came back out with the shirt on, white flats, and a pale blue skirt that went just above her knees. Buttercup wore a ripped, black T-shirt that said in bold letters 'Don't Care'. With ripped, black skinny jeans, and her spiked black boots. Blossom settled on a white blouse, a long pink skirt, and red flats.

After styling Bubbles' hair into her signature ponytails, and some of Buttercup's hair clipped back, Blossom put her red hair into a high ponytail with her signature red bow.

"Ready girls?" Blossom asked, knowing very well she wouldn't get a response. Bubbles stayed silent, and Buttercup glared at her feet. None of them really liked going, but it wasn't always bad. Well, mostly anyways.

****

When the PowerPuff Girls finally arrived at school, late, no one was in sight- it looked like the school had been abandoned.

"Do you think a villain or monster showed up?" Bubbles asked quietly.

"No, it is strange- but there hasn't been any trouble for around three years. If something had happened, we would have seen signs first." Blossom shook her head.

Buttercup cracked her knuckles, "Well, lets figure out what happened to everyone then." Her sisters nodded their heads in agreement, and followed after her.

Inside the school, every hallway and classroom was empty. When they got closer to the cafeteria, they heard loud sounds. Almost like....a crowd cheering? The girls looked at eachother unsure for a moment, before Blossom carefully opened the doors to see-

Bubbles stumbled back a step, and Buttercup froze.

All the students and teachers were cheering and whistling, as three teenage boys stood on top of a lunch table with instruments in their hands. No one noticed the three sisters in the back, each near tears. Everyone cheered the RowdyRuff Boys on as they sang.

A blond with dark blue eyes, stood with his guitar scanning the lunchroom just like his brothers. Boomer.... Bubbles inwardly whimpered.

The raven-haired guitar player, with dark green eyes, stood with a bored look on his face- but his eyes still glanced around every few seconds. Butch... Buttercup growled in her head.

Then there was the red-haired boy, with red eyes searching the crowd as he stood with his brothers. Brick... Blossom mentally gasped.

And then the boys noticed them. Boomer's face lit up, Butch smirked, and Brick smiled- all at them. Bubbles sent Blossom a panicked look. However, the girls were completely frozen in shock and horror- unable to move. 

The RowdyRuff Boys were about to jump off the table, but the crowd didn't want them to leave just yet. They screamed for a song, but the Boys shut them down. "Sorry guys, we won't be singing today," Brick announced. "Next time, though," Boomer added. During that time, the Girls had become unfrozen.

When the Boys looked back at them again, Bubbles met Boomer's eyes... and hid behind Blossom. Boomer frowned, and tried to call out to her, but their fans were too loud. Buttercup clutched onto Blossom's arm like a lifeline. Butch glanced at his brothers in confusion. Blossom began to shake as her panic increased, she latched onto her sisters' arms and pulled them out of the cafeteria as fast as possible. Brick's smile faded.

But she wasn't fast enough to miss how the Boys all stared after them in complete shock and confusion.

******

As soon as the girls got back home, the Professor had come running into the living room. He had just gotten a phone call from the Principle at school, he had informed the Professor about the Boys showing back up.

The girls watched in silence as their father called the mayor to talk to him.

"Why is he calling the mayor?" Buttercup grumbled.

"Because the Mayor and Ms. Bellum are always there for us, and they aren't happy about 'them' showing back up in our lives either. However I doubt there's much the Mayor can do about it..." Blossom answered her sister, and less than a second later the Professor hung up.

"He can't do anything about it! Maybe if I started homeschooling you..."

The girls exchanged looks, adn came to an agreement. "No Professor, we'll be fine. We're the PowerPuff Girls- we can handle it."

"But-" The Professor started, but Bubbles cut him off. "Besides, we visit the Mayor and Ms. Bellum twice a week for emotional support. If something does happen- we can take it up formally as a complaint to the mayor... and then he'll actually be able to do something."

No body argued, it was rare when the blonde girl spoke nowadays, so when it did- you listened.

That night, all the girls immediately went to Blossom's bed. They all hugged and cried together, trying to come to terms with this new development. The Boys would stay away right? They didn't care about the Girls anyways... Were their last thoughts before sleep overtook them.

******

Second chapter is done!! *yay*

This story is so interesting to write, especially how the Girls changed and depend on each other. I also can't pick a favorite couple out of the Greens, Blues, and Reds- they're all so cute and perfect!! (In general. I don't mean in this story- because so far... ya know)

I never thought I'd be writing fanfiction- but then I found all those series I now love, and... GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker