treize

Melody Simmons' POV.

"You're so cute mama. You're the most adorable little girl in the world." I smiled as I kissed her cheek repeatedly.

She chuckled and kicked Chris in face by accidentally. He groaned and glared at me. We had just woke up, well Chris was trying to get a few extra hours. He really had a few things he had to change. He can't live the rockstar lifestyle anymore. He has a daughter, and he had a lot of making up for the past.

"Watch where your kicking your legs." He groaned as he turned over and covered his head with the pillow.

I rolled my eyes at his grumpy mood. He was annoyed, and he wasn't a morning person. I was the complete opposite. I loved waking up early in the morning and getting a few things done.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." She said in saddened voice.

She hated seeing Chris upset or sad. She would feel bad and try to think of ways to make him feel better. She loved him with all of her heart.

She tried to give him hugs and kissed, but Chris didn't budge. She continued showing him affection before he pulled her into a hug. He attacked her with what seemed like a thousand kissing.

"It's okay baby girl." He smiled as she sat on his lap as he laid down, "What do you want to do today?"

She placed her hand on her chin and thought about it, "I want to do skating."

"Skating?" I questioned.

Chris chuckled and looked over at me, "Why not? Skating is fun."

"You can't go skating. The fans will attack all three of us." I stressed, "They will hound us with questions and honestly I'm not going for it."

He didn't say anything, "If my daughter wants to go skating, then she will go skating."

"Yeah, what daddy said." She smiled and stuck out her tongue at me.

"Little girl put that tongue away."

"Look, all I'm saying is we aren't the Kardashians. I'm not about to not let my child have a regular life because I'm famous." He shrugged and shook his head.

"That's the thing you're not understanding. Once Karrueche went behind our back and posted Lana, our life's aren't regular. We are going to constantly be in the public eye, regardless of what you say or think." I mumbled as I made my way to the bathroom.

I could hear the two talking about me behind my back, but I didn't care. I was speaking facts. Before Chris came into my life, we lived normal. Now that's he's back, I can't even go to work without everybody asking me about my personal life. I missed the way my life was before without all of the cameras, blogs, and fans. But it's nothing I can do now.

Christopher Browns' POV.

"Where's Melody at?" Keeis asked as he bounced Melania on his lap.

She stuffed her mouth with pieces of bread while I made prepared her a Turkey sandwich.

"Yeah, where is she?" She pouted, "I wanted her to get me some Subway."