un

Melody Simmons' POV.

"Melania, come on. I don't want you to be late." I yelled from the kitchen, hoping she could hear me.

I didn't get a response, but I still continued to pack her bag. Sighing, I grabbed her a Blueberry Pop Tart from the cabinet and a bottle of apple juice. I cleared my throat, I couldn't believe I woke up this late. I planned on making breakfast for her, but I just can try tomorrow.

After finishing up, I could hear her little footsteps coming down the stairs. I smiled thinking about her and grabbed her things for her.

"Mommy, do you think I will make some friends?" She asked me she put her book bag on.

I chuckled at her crazy thoughts, "Of course, you will baby. What makes you think that?"

She shrugged and reached for her Pop Tart and Juice. Handing it to her, I watched her eat it as we made our way to the car. As I locked up the house, I thought about her dead beat father. I scoffed at the thought of him, but I couldn't shake it. These were the moments we as a family was suppose to share.

My eyes were stuck at the test. I had been denying it for the past three months, but it never crossed my mind. Me being pregnant at 16? That was insane.

I could feel the hot tear slip from my eyes. Quickly wiping it away, I silently cried. How was I going to tell my family? They were going to be so disappointed in me, especially when I denied that I was having sex anyways.

"Melody? What's taking so long? I have to use the bathroom." My older sister, Bria played with the doorknob.

"I-I'm coming. My stomach was acting up." I mumbled as I quickly cleaned up.

I gathered the test and shoved it in the box. My eyes scanned the room and made sure, it wasn't anything left. I made my way out the bathroom, but before I got away my sister grabbed me.

"What's in your hand?" She questioned suspiciously.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes, "Bria leave me alone, okay? I don't feel good."

She snatched the box from my hands and shook her head, "A pregnancy test, really? I thought you wasn't having sex?"

"Well, I was and I'm pregnant now." I said crying hopelessly.

She hugged and kissed me. She knew what it felt like it. She had been through this once and already had a child.

After reassuring me that everything would be okay, I called Chris and told him that we needed to talk. 20 minutes later, he showed up. By that time, Bria left. She wanted me to have some privacy when I told him.

"Hey baby. You look good by the way." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

My nose was filled with his cologne. I smiled knowing that he brought him it just a few weeks ago.

"Thanks, I called you over for something serious." I sighed as I took a seat on the sofa.

He followed behind me and took a seat as well. Laying my legs across his lap, he played with my toes. He wasn't making this conversation any easier.