sept

Melody Simmons' POV.

After work, I decided to to meet up with the girls for dinner. I haven't seen the in a few days, due to my busy schedule. Between Lana and Chris and work, my hands were tied into a knot. If I wasn't doing hair, I was catering to whatever the two needed. But no one ever said being a mother was easy.

"So how's Melania? She's so cute; she's going to break hearts when she gets older." Taniyah spoke highly of my daughter.

Taniyah and I have known each other since middle school days. When I got pregnant and moved to San Diego, she would come and visit me. Now, she's a fashion model and travels all around the world. She deserves every blessing because she was so caring. She always thought about what she could do for others. She had a good heart.

"She's doing fine. She's a daddy's girl more than ever." I chuckled as I thought about the two.

Taniyah smiled and so did the rest of the table.

"I hear that Kae isn't too happy about the situation." Chyna spoke as she cleared her throat.

Chyna and Kae would hang around each other when she was with Michael. They were friends by association which really irked my nerves.

Rolling my eyes, "I could careless. She shouldn't have opened her mouth."

India chuckled and burst into laughter, "You really threw a drink on her. Girl, this isn't Love and Hip Hop."

I shrugged carelessly, "She's trying to tell me who I slept with. The bitch doesn't know shit about me."

Chyna nodded her head in agreement, "I agree that's totally disrespectful. She doesn't know anything about you. But tell me, have you been hooking up with anybody since y'all broke up?"

Taniyah smirked cause she was filled in about the situation between Chris and I. I always told her everything before I expressed it to the group.

"I haven't. Even though, I said I was, I'm not. I just wanted to see how Chris would react." I sighed.

Chyna chuckled, "You definitely got the reaction you wanted, but he's been telling me a few things have been going on between y'all."

"Like what?" India asked looking at me for the answers.

My face turned red. I really didn't want to tell the girls about it yet. I was actually scared to hear their opinions.

"We may have shared a kiss or two."

"Tongue included?" Chyna and India asked unison.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to say the answer, "Tongue included."

They gasped and smirked at me.

"It was a slip up, its not going to happen again." I smiled as I checked my phone.

I clicked on Instagram and seen that I had 106 mentions on there. Clicking on the picture, it was my daughter. I furrowed my brows and seen that Karrueche posted a picture of my daughter.

"She's so gorgeous. Congrats to Chris and Melody to having a beautiful daughter. Too bad I refuse to play step mommy in this situation. Tell Chris I will send for my things. Ps: Put your daughter in modeling, she's beautiful. 😍😍" she quoted the picture of Lana she posted.

My daughter, Chris, and I were all over blogs, The Shade Room, and other social media pages. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mouth fell open causing the girls to look at my phone.

"Now that's not right. She has no business doing that." Taniyah huffed in frustration causing the girls to nod their head.

"You guys, I can't be here. I'm going home to see why is this bitch still breathing." I mumbled as I excused myself from the table.

Rushing through the busy traffic , I pulled into Chris's driveway in less than 15 minutes. I was livid and Chris was about to get a ear full of my arguing. Banging on his front door, a woman opened the door. She was Asian and resembled Karrueche. I scoffed and pushed pass her.

"Oh you're the rude baby mother that I've seen all over social media." She retorted.

I pulled my shades off of my face and approached her, but I was roughly grabbed by my arm.

"Watch ya mouth bitch. I don't want to ruin your modeling career." I mumbled as Chris pulled me along, "Why you have that ugly bitch in here?"

He sat me down and ran his hand over his face, "She's signing some papers. She's going to be modeling a few of my items for Black Pyramid."

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "You just wanna bang her on the side."

"Why are you mad for?" He chuckled, "You still have feelings for me?"

I scoffed and pushed him, "No I don't, you dirty pig."

He chuckled and tried to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Have you checked your social media? You're little nasty ex is posting pictures of our daughter. You better check her before I do." I explained to him seriously.

"I've seen. I agree that it is disrespectful, but it's fine." He sighed.

My eyes widened as I looked at him, "You know what? Tell that bitch when she sees me in the streets it's on sight."

I got up and pulled my dress down. I could feel Chris's eyes scanning my body from behind causing me to smirk.

"Stop looking at me." I sighed as I looked at the girl down the hallway.

I side eyed her as she opened the door. Smirking, I exited, "Thanks door man."

She scoffed and slammed the door. I loved getting under people skin. I really got a kick out of it.

Short chapter, but more to come babies ❤️

Comment, vote, and share