neuf

Melody Simmons' POV.

After deep conditioning the girls hair, I sat her under the dryer. Setting her timer to 30 minutes, I welcomed my next consumer into my chair. Giving her a small smile, I wrapped the cape around her neck. She was an older lady beautiful, curly, short hair.

"You're hair is gorgeous. I haven't seen anything like this." I smiled as I ran my hands through her hair.

She chuckled and gave me a toothless smile, "Thank you. I take care of my hair, and these frontals help protect it."

I nodded my head in agreement, "Is that what I'm installing?"

She shook head and looked at me, "Actually not this time. My daughter suggested braids. She says it fit the fall look. I won't have to touch it and it take them out in about a month."

"Braids would look excellent. I could smooth your baby hairs out and really make you stand out." I replied.

I cleaned up my station and headed out the building. I didn't even bother to say goodbye to my coworkers. All they could talk about is Chris and I's relationship, which was none of their business. All of the gossip was about me. They would try and come up to me and tell me things that I knew was false. It was annoying.

"Hey Lana, why does daddy let you stay up so late?" I asked her as I attacked her with kisses on her cheek.

She smiled and then pushed my away. She never like too many kisses; it would annoy her.

"He lets me have fun. He took me shopping and bought me these cute Gucci sneakers." She smiled.

Lana was a fashion diva and didn't wear it unless it was designer made. She was a spoil brat, but she was my spoiled brat.

"Really? Let's go say goodnight to daddy, and put you in bed, okay?" I said as we walked up the stairs.

She nodded and laid her head on my chest. I could feel her going to sleep in my arms. I smiled and opened the door to see Chris coming out the bathroom.

"Say goodnight daddy." I smiled and ran my hands through her curly hair.

"Goodnight." She grumbled in my arms.

He chuckled and pulled her out of my arms. Rolling my eyes, I walked into the bathroom. I could hear Chris trying to have a full conversation with her. She was tired and he didn't put her to bed soon, he was going to regret in the morning when he sees her attitude when she's sleepy.

He put her to bed soon and joined me in the bathroom. Leaning his body against the door frame, he watched as I applied my face mask. I washed my hands and turned my attention to him.

"I heard a few guys was trying to hit on you at the party." He replied with a serious look on his face.

Raising an eyebrow, I really didn't care. I didn't give them it, so I didn't see a reason for him to be mad.

"Okay, they didn't get it. So why are you mad?" I asked him while taking off of my jewelry.

He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head, "You didn't tell me. You know if I would've heard that I would've went crazy."