Chaper One

There's Rihanna and Nicki they've been friends since kindergarten and have never been separated ever since but a big opportunity arise for the Maraj family as Nicki's dad, Robert has been given an job in L.A. but unfortunately Nicki and Miciaiah don't want to leave as they would have to give up every thing they live for and of course they refuse but will things change when Nicki finds out rihanna is moving too. Hesitating, to go Nicki finally gives in hearing that her other half will also be moving too. The two unbreakable friends (more like sisters) move to L.A and start to regret not moving earlier. As the months go past for the two many things come there way...

"Daymnn that chica got a phat ass!"
"Naw daug cant talk bout a fine ass girl like that."
"Look daug i'ont know what kinda gentleman tings you on but that girl ass be PHAT bet you cant hook up with awl of that"
"My nigga bet you $20 she'll be mine by prolly next week friday."
"Aight man you already know" and he was of making his way toward Nicki and Rihanna's direction.

Nicki had noticed that he was on her way over to the two but hadn't known who he was and motioned her eyes to the direction he was approaching for Rihanna to be aware he was coming and she looked up "Oh hey thats drake he's in my science class not only is he a hottie he also a smarty girl he got it all!" Before Nicki could respond Drake had arrived. "Hey Rihanna, whats up?" he said "hey Drake nothing really whats wrong?" Rihanna replied. "Well I just came to holla at you and well find out who this beautiful friend of yours is." Drake said, "This is Onika, my bestfriend" Drake turned his face and shared a smile with Nicki and said "Hi Onika" while he reached her hand and planted a kiss on it. "Hi Drake" nicki smiled big whilst he moved his head away from her hand. "You new here?" "Yes I moved here the same time as Rihanna" Nicki replied. Just then they were interupted by the most skankiest girl in the school but she was mainly called 'number one hoe', but all the boys didn't mind her as she did have what they've all been drewling for and that was the best head ever but drake was nothing like the other boys he had no interest in her what so ever.

"Heyy papi!" Kiarna said "Don't call me that for the last frickin' time!" Drake exclaimed "Hell no ima call you that till the day you finally give in and accept my pussy because you know you want awl of this." With that she walked away and both Rihanna and Nicki stared at Drake looking baffled "What was all that about?" Nicki asked "I'ont know all I know is she a skany ass hoe and I just can't stand her!" By his comment both Nicki and Rihanna could sense he was not only annoyed but angry too.

"Aight I gotta go I'll see you two ladies later on?" Nicki and Rihanna nodded their heads and smiled. As Drake walked over to his friends Nicki and Rihanna both continued to walk till they found a spot on the grass to chill. "Drake seems nice, doesn't he?" Rihanna asked, "Yeah he does! Rih can you do your girl a liddle favour?" Nicki pouted "And what might that be?" Rihanna was now confused "Set me his digits" Nicki says in her british slang accent. "Yeah sure baby girl. So what lessons you got next?" Rihanna asked while positioning herself to lie flat on her back "Maths -" Nicki was cut off by Rihanna's loud gasp and dramatic gesture as she got up from the position she was in. "What is it girl? You got me all worried!" Nicki said trying to keep her breathing calm. "Drake also has maths next!" Nicki was very excited to hear that but didn't show any emotion in her face usually Rihanna could detect Nicki's feelings but this time she had no clue at all. "Ayee bitches!" Lauren shouted "Hey girl!" Nicki and Rihanna both replied "What's up?" Said Chyna "Nothing, just talking about the hottie Drake" Rihanna said playing with her hair. "Damn he fine as hell!" Lauren added. All the girls were now having a conversation about Drake when Kiarna came towards them and they all preed her as she got closer "Yall better not be talking bout my man yeah!" The girls just looked at her with blank faces until Nicki said something "My girl; is yo ass really that stupid? He don't want yo ass! Yo pussy been rejected by him numerous times so please cut that shit out." Kiarna was lost for words and just walked away not saying anything she knew she had to get Drake to finally fall into temptation to prove Nicki wrong! "Dang girl! You a bad ass I swear!" They all just laughed.

Comment and tell me what you think please xo

_BlueDiamond_