Part 10

😳🤗 pls vote like enjoy.

when Jason got off work he went home to change in to some thing more comfortable. Pulling into the packing lot of the sports bar, Jason made his way in. Stepping in he was not surprise to see Megan, Cynthia and John seated with the brothers.

Taking his sit and giving an admonishing glar to Megan, Jason said his hello to the merry group.

Smiling at Jason Megan said. "You didn't expect me to keep it to my self now do you?"

"No but I was not expecting the whole crew" replied Jason

"I was not going to pass up an opportunity to met some one cut from the same cloth as Kevin". side cyntia giving jason a soft smile.

"Oh no... these two are nothing alike" john said noding his head at the bothers.

"That's because you've met him, we had no idea they were so different, no offence to Cole here" Cynthia said giving Cole a polite smile.

"Sorry to disappoint you guys..." , said Cole joining the conversation.

"...and am truly happy my brother has such good friend and very good looking ones too" Cole added turning his gaze to to Megan and winking at her.

Clearing his throat abruptly beside his brother, Kevin said "easy Cole I want them to still like me when you leave."

The group spent the evening chatting and drinking. Cynthia and Megan were more than willing to give Cole details about Kevin's life since his arrival in town.

Before the group separated for the evening, Cole promised to stop by the bar on Friday since he found out Megan worked there.

Jason spent his Friday night with Cole and Megan,and it was one of the most uncomfortable occasion he had ever sat through. Aside from the fact he knew nothing about Cole, there was little to no conversation between them and he had to put up with Cole constantly hitting on a blushing Megan through out the evening.

Earlier in the day Kevin had sent him a text saying he will not be making it. John and Cynthia also canceled last minute saying Cynthia wasn't feeling too well.

Later that evening Jason sent Kevin a text asking for his address and telling him he was driving his drunk brother home.

"So I hear Megan use to have a thing for you " asked Cole in a slurred speech.

"That was a long time ago, there is really noting between us" . Jason said still hauling Cole's heavy frame towards his car.

"So what is it gonna be my brother or Megan?"

Jason feet came to a stand still and grabbing Cole by both arm turned the drunk man around to face him. Jason could hear the pounding of his heart as he looked at Cole square in the face

"what do you mean?"

"Relax am not as blind as dad's poster boy Jason. I see the way you look at Kevin. I just want to have a fair chance with Megan, as long as your not stringing both of them along".

"I think you've had to much to drink, lets just get you into the car." strapping Cole into the passenger sit Jason took to the steering wheel.

"Am not drunk man...", said Cole in an almost sober tone. "...am letting you drive me back to Kevin's so I can have this little talk with you".

"You laugh at his silly jokes , for god's sake the guy sucks at even small talk but if he so much as move his lips you always give him your full attention. It's best if you don't get your hopes up , for your own sake. he may never notice."

"Look man, I don't know where you're getting these ideas , just know you don't have to contend with me for Megan's attention she gave up on me a long time ago".

The rest of the ride to Kevin's was a long and quit one.

Pulling up to the address he was given,and texting Kevin to come out and get his brother,Jason noticed the the lights to the front porch of the two stories building come on.

Stepping to the drivers side Kevin leaned into thank Jason for driving his brother home. After getting cordial greeting out of the way, Jason watched the two brothers stubble into Kevin's house.

On his Drive home Jason felt what little hope he had been harboring towards getting Kevin to notice his feeling were shattered in to a million pieces. He never real thought of telling Kevin how he felt out right ,he didn't think he had the guts too.

So far Jason's feelings were satisfied with just being close enough to Kevin to feel his body heat or with just closing his eyes and imaging how rough or soft Kevin's lips will feel on his if he ever got a chance to kiss them.

Driving home and burying his self in painting his latest piece, Jason resolved to keep away from the brothers until Cole left town.

Cole's visit to town which was to be for a week lasted three whole weeks as his fondness for Megan grew, during this time Jason saw Kevin only when he came in for his morning coffee and even then he tried to keep their conversation to a minimum letting Rita attend to him on some occasions.