part 3

😳🤗 pls vote like enjoy                                ****

Getting off work at the end of the week, Jason made his way to his car. Placing his backpack in the back sit he reached into his back pocket for his phone.

He had a text which read " We at the bucks you can come over it you done with work "

     Typing  "will be there soon", Jason hit the sent button. He entered his car and started for The Bucks, it was the only bar in town that had a dance floor, which could hardly be term a dance floor as it was just big enough to hold a couple of dancers at a time .

     Jason made his way in to the bar, spotting  his friends on the usual table he headed towards them.

     "Hey Jason you got here fast". Said a tall blue eyed girl with short bob hair .

    "Hey Meagan, I was on my way home when i got your text,are you done with your shift ?"

     "Yes"   Meagan replied   "just got done".

      "Hey Jason go grab a drink, and I will tell you all about the new guy." Said John  taking a sip of his girl friend Cynthia's drink as he talked to Jason.

     "what new guy?" Jason asked as he pulled out a chair and took a sit.

      "You will met him soon ... I think Meagan has her eyes set on him, he went to get drinks. Am afraid she is so over you now." Said Cynthia.

    Jason smiled, he and Meagan had been good friends since college, in fact all four had made it through the same college and by some miracle still stayed in town,except for Cynthia who was the youngest and still had a year left before she graduates .

     Meagan smiled  at Jason before saying, "don't mind them they're just nosy".

     "So his not your new boy friend?" Jason asked

     "No"  Meagan said  "he's  a new regular, he's been coming in most night for the past month and always by him self so I invited his to join us . He seems like a good guy and his not from around here."

     "Yes..." Cynthia agreed cutting Meagan off  "...he looks like he's from out of town."

     "One of those rich boys, all dressed up in some fancy suit"  said John trying not to laugh too load.

     As they spook Meagan drank from her glass but putting down her drink abruptly and telling them that the object of their discussion was close by, the table fell in to silence and all eyes went to the direction of the man who they were gossiping about moments ago.

     When Jason's eyes rested on the figure making it's way towards them his heart almost dropped . It was him the stranger he was so taken by... the guy he went out of his way to see each morning.

    Jason could tell that the man  just recognize him too as he was smiling at him now .

     "Hey"   said the newcomer stepping up to Jason and offering him a hand.

     "Hey"  Jason replied

    "You the manager From the gas station right?"