Bad decisions, that's alright

Welcome to my silly life

Becca: Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood

Miss 'No way, it's all good'

It didn't slow me down.

Mistaken, always second guessing

Underestimated, look I'm still around

Both: Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel

Like you're less than, less than perfect

Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel

Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me

By this point, we were belting the lyrics. Becca had the windows down and had the radio as loud as it can go. We were getting glared at by people on the streets, but who cares? We're excited. We're about to see our boyfriends!

Me: The whole world's scared, so I swallow the fear

The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer

So cool in line and we try try try but we try too hard

And it's a waste of my time.

Becca: Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere

They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair

Exchange ourselves and we do it all the time

Why do we do that, why do I do that (why do I do that)?

We burst out laughing as we finished the song. Seconds later we pulled into the carpark and made our way into the airport. Standing inside, you could hear the screaming from the fans. I love their fans, but sometimes they got to let the guys be, let them have some space. It's been months since they've been in England and I'm sure they'd want some alone time.

We stood, watching a small crowd of people carrying suitcases. I'm guessing the boys will be coming from there. I suddenly saw a mob of curls, and was about to nudge Becca but before I had the change, she was already charging at Niall. I calmly walked after her, bursting into fits as she jumped at Niall, wrapping her legs around his waist, causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards.

I smiled as Harry approached me, dropping his suitcases. I took this as a hint and ran at him, flinging my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around, causing me to giggle. He set me on the ground and moved one of his hands through my hair before planting his lips on mine. His hand moved back down to my waist as our lips moved in sync and our tongues danced together. I wasn't a heated kiss, a slow, romantic one.

"Oh get a room!" I heard someone shout, followed by chuckles. I pulled back and laughed myself. I turned around and slapped Louis on the arm as Harry picked up his suitcase. "How did you know it was me?! It was Niall!" He defended.

"Hey!" Niall pouted, still sat on the floor, with his arms crossed. Becca was stood behind him, playing with his hair, whilst telling him to stand up.

"Oh come it, Boo. It's obvious when something is you." Harry chuckled.

"How?" Louis asked.

"Because your lip twitches." Harry pointed out. Louis glared at him. "Right, girls and Niall, we best be off. We'll see you all tonight." Harry smiled. We said our goodbyes and made our way back to Becca's car. The boys shoved their suitcases is the boot and Niall sat in the front next to Becca, leaving me and Harry to sit in the back. The drive seemed quicker back, and after endless squabbles over who's going in the shower first, we were dressed for the boys home coming party at Karma, a nightclub we hired for the night. I was just adding the finishing touches to my make up when Harry came into my room.

"I have your present." He whispered in my ear. He was stood behind me and I was sat at my dressing table. I smiled as he gently kissed my neck. "Close your eyes." He whispered. I did as I was told, and jumped as I felt something cold on my neck. Naturally, my hand flew up to feel a chain that felt like it had something attached to it. I opened my eyes to find a silver chain on my neck with the letter H on it that had tiny diamonds lining the letter. I gasped. It was beautiful.

"Harry, i-it's...gorgeous." I said quietly. I was truely speechless, which doesn't happen often.

"If I'm ever away from you, that's to remind you that I'm always with you in your heart. We could be a thousands miles away, but I'm still right with you." He smiled as I stood up and kissed him.

"Thank you, Harry." I mumbled against his lips. He nodded before attaching his lips to mine again.

"Common, before we get distracted." His voice was low and majorly sexy. I pulled back and grabbed my clutch bag before heading downstairs. Becca and Niall were already ready and were literally on the floor laughing. Those two never fail to amuse me. They're complete freaks and never make any sense to anyone but each other. When I reached the bottom stair, they stood up, letting out slight chuckles as they tried to calm down.

"Right, lets go." Harry said, obviously unfazed by the sight we just saw.

"PAARRRTTYYY!" Niall hollered. Oh, how I missed these lunatics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfect by P!nk has been covered by Boyce Avenue so you guys should check out that version if you haven't!

I hope you liked this one shot Imy:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!! Loveschu!!