Couple

"Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life."

"  When boys have an unsteady breath when they kiss you, because they're nervous."

"I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, pretend like everything's alright, act like it's all perfect, even though inside it really hurts."

"I admit that I get jealous when you're talking to someone instead of me."

"When a couple fights too much   but they're  not breaking up. They're really in love."

"You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more that you deserve, why am I such a fool?

"I don't have to be your first love  but I want to be your last."

"Call me greedy , call me selfish but I don't want anyone else holding your hand."

"When you've found someone good, don't find someone better."

"If you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn't have to fight for a spot."

"I want us to be one of those couples where people are surprised too see us still together ."

"You meet one person and your life changes forever."

"Loving involves spending time together,   but spending time apart can lead to loving even more."

"I used to think love was not worth figthing for  but when I saw you I was ready for war."

"Love is about growing together as a couple , learning about each other and not giving up."

"A single lie discovered is enough to create  contagious doubt over every truth express."

"Making you smile is part of my daily routine.That is my way of letting you know that you mean the world to me."

"You can be the lyrics and I can be the melody."

"I don't care how we met. I'm just happy we did."