Love Quotes (English)

"Someday  Someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."

"A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future."

"Distance means so little when someone means so much."

"I can't promise you a perfect relationship but what I can promise you is that as long as we're trying, I'm staying."

"A real man can stay loyal to his woman without getting  sidetracked by easy girls."

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset because from now on I can't believe you."

"One day, you're going to miss her chasing you, you're going to miss her annoyingness. And you're going to miss how she cared."

"I want a cute long relationship where people would be like Damn , They're still together?."

"A real man never stops trying to how a girl that she cares about her, even if he already has her."

"Honestly, I don't need someone who sees the GOOD in me. I need someone who sees the bad and still wants me."

"Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can't be the only one fighting."

"No one believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart."