Love Quotes (Sad)

"Silence is just another word for my pain."

"That awkward moment when you think you'rr important to someone , and you're not."

"You killed what was left of the good in me."

"Once upon a time, I fell in love with the Wrong Person."

"They tell you to be yourself then they judge you ."

"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you are sad, you understand the lyrics ."

"It's the little things you do that makes me fall a little harder."

"Telling people you're tired. When in reality, you're just sad ."

"Pain is the only thing that yelling me. . . I'm alive."

"You cannot possibly imagine  exactly how much I hate myself ."

"Trust is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't never be PERFECT."

"I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever I do get too happy something bad always happens."

"Every heary has some pain. Only the way of expression is different. Some hide it in their eyes  while some hide it in their smile."

"I keep myself busy with the things I do. But everytime I pause, I still think of you."

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It's better to leave it than hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"Just because my eyes show no tears doesn't mean nlmy heart isn't crying."

"Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love is only special when you give it to who its worth."