Love Quotes (Hurt)

"The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging."

"Nothing hurts more than realizing he was everything to you and you were nothing."

"Sometimes, I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me.But I knoq, If I had the chance to, I wouldn't."

"One of the stupidest mistake in life is thinking the person who hurt you won't hurt you again."

"It only takes a few seconds to hurt someone but sometimes it takes a year to repair the damage."

"Forget what hurt but never forget what it taught you."

"Don't try to hurt someone on purpose just because they hurt you by accident."

"I act like I don't care but deep inside I swear it hurts."

"Some guys just don't realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl."

"If you hold back how you feel because you're afraid of getting  hurt you end up hurt anyway."

"A real man can't stand seeing his woman hurt.  He is careful with his decisions and actions so he never have to be responsible for her pain."

"No matter how many times you hurt me, I forgive you. I hate how you know it too."

"Before you hurt a girl, think about how your mom would feel if your dad did what you're doing."

"Love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell."

"Anger is our natural defense again pain. So when I say I hate you it really means 'you hurt me'."