Good To Be Alive

It took a couple of days to get to Washington. Mostly because we had to get new clothes and countless rest stops. We eventually stop at a museum where our bot in question should be at. We all exit Bee and look at the building.

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there." Simmons says looking through binoculars even if it's a few feet away. "All I ever wanted to be was an astronaut." He looks at the building with dreamy eyes before snapping out off it and turning to us and ripping off his pants, passing them to Sam.

"Hold these." I quickly turn away not wanting to look at Simmons anymore.

"What is that?" Sam asks.

"What? I wear them when I'm in a funk. So does Giambi, Jeter. It's a baseball thing." After a while Simmons puts on a new pair of clothes and looks at his watch.

"Watches synchronized, sharp mind and empty bladder. You get caught, demand an attorney and don't ever say my name. Okay, take one of these pills. Slip it under your tongue." Simmons throws Sam a bottle, who already opened it and took some out. "It's high-concentrated polymer they put in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time." I walkover to Sam and take one of the pills looking at it skeptically. I sigh and place it under my tongue, not enjoying this whatsoever. I hear a quick but loud buzz coming from Simmons which causes Leo to freak out. I look to see what he has in his hands.

'A taser?'

"No, listen, I can't do this." Simmons looks at Leo. "I'm not some alien bounty hunter, guys. I'm not gonna do this. Guards have guns. I don't want to die." Simmons then puts the taser down and walks over to Leo pushing him up against Skids.

"Kid, kid, kid. You compromise this mission, you're dead to me. Now look into my eyes and tighten up that sphincter." Simmons then goes back to the taser and hands it to Leo. "Listen, and listen closely. Your gonna go into the men's room, come out to find a guard and saw there's no paper. Don't go back into the stall until you make sure the guards there. When he hands you the paper, that's when you taser him got it?" Leo shakes his head rapidly understanding what to do. I sigh and get inside of Bee to take out my green hoodie and wrap it around my waist.

"What do we do?" Sam asks. Simmons grabs a taser and puts it in his pocket.

"You three will hide in one of the planes and wait for me to get you." We all nod and head toward the museum. Once we enter we all go our separate ways. Sam and Mikeala hide in one of the planes wings while I lay on top of the plane looking out for guards. After a while we get out of our spots and go to the center of the place and find Simmons with his duffel bag.

"We just downed five guards. Five guards."Simmons says taking out a device. Sam places the small box containing the con down letting Mikeala open it. Once it's open I look at the con rolling up my sleeve.

"Be good." We both say. The bot then takes in big breaths like it couldn't breath.

"I'm claustrophobic." I nod my head and look at Sam holding onto the the shard fragment we retrieved from the Mikeala's work shop. We then start looking at the planes and jets as the con tries to find out which one is a transformer.

"Look, look." Mikeala points to the small con, who seems to be driving faster. "Follow him. Follow him. He knows where he's going." We all then start to sprint, following the little truck to an old looking jet. We get to the front of it at the same time Simmons does.

"You got what I got?" We all nod and inspect the jet.

"Blackbird." Simmons says. The small con transforms and looks at us then the jet.