Hard to find

I cross my arms over my chest not bothering to answer him. I looked out the window ignoring Sam and Bee's conversation. I look at the passing cars as we get closer to our destination. Bee then slows to a stop in nearby cemetery where Optimus is waiting for us. We climb over a small ledge and look up at Optimus.

"You won't give me a day, huh? You won't give me one day in college?"" I stand next to Sam and look at him with a serious face.

"I'm sorry, Sam." Optimus says with sympathy. I place my hand on Sam's shoulder and look into his eyes.

"The last shard of the AllSpark was stolen Sam." He looks between me and Optimus before answering.

"Like what? Decepticon stole it?"

"It's a possibility." I say as i place my hands in my front pockets.

"We placed it under human protection at your government's request, but I'm here for your and Katana's help, Sam," He takes a few step closer to us before continuing, "Because your leaders believe we brought vengeance upon your planet. Perhaps they are right."

"Sam, they need to be reminded by another human of the trust we share." He looks at me annoyed.

"Then why can't you do it." I sigh as I look down at my right hand.

"They don't see me as a human anymore Sam. They look at me like they look at the Autobots."

"This is not my war." Sam says looking up at Optimus.

"Not yet. But I fear it soon will be." Optimus says looking off to the side. "Your world must not share the same fate as Cybertron. Whole generations lost." I look at Sam waiting for his answer. Sam looks at me then at the ground before sighing.

"I know," He looks up at Optimus, "And I want to help you, I do, but I'm not some alien ambassador, you know? I'm a normal kid with normal problems. I am where I'm supposed to be." Sam looks down at the grass as Optimus shifts slightly. I look between the two and look down at my feet that suddenly caught my interest.

"I'm sorry. I..." I lift my head up and look at Sam with a sad smile, "I really am." Sam jumps off the ledge and walks back to Bee. Optimus turns to the side looking off in the distance.

"Sam, fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."

"Please Sam. We need you more then ever." I say taking a step toward Sam. He turns around for a moment looking back at us.

"You don't need me. He's Optimus Prime Kat. And if I were you, I'd move on with my life." He continues to walk and gets in side of the Camaro and drives off. I turn to look at Optimus with a saddened face.

"We do, more than you know." I sigh and walk up to him.

"Sam will come around Optimus. In the mean time I'll try to help as much as I can." He smiles at me before transforming back into a truck.

"Thank you Katana. You honor us with your bravery." He opens up the door letting me inside and driving me back home. The ride was filled with nothing but silence and the quiet hum of the air conditioner. When we arrive at my house and I hesitate to get out. I place my hand on the handle and get out.

"Is there something bothering you Katana?" Optimus asks through the radio. I shake my head and sigh.

"It just feels odd not being with Bee constantly like we used to. I'm already regretting the break were on from each other."

"Only time will tell if you two are meant for one another." I smile widely at Optimus and say goodbye before entering my house. I plop down on the couch and stare at the ceiling remembering all the times Bee and I were together. A tear runs down my cheek as I remember yesterdays events. I get up and go up stairs for a quick relaxing shower. I undress my self and let the warm water run down my sore body. Once I was down I turn the water off and step out grabbing a towel and drying my self off. I pull my hair back into a nice ponytail and head to my room putting on new underwear and black converse and a white muscle shirt with a . I grab my keys and helmet and head to my garage. I open the door and mount the bike, starting it and driving off toward the work shop. I arrive at the sop just as Mikeala opens the doors.