Please. Anyone... Help Me!

Hermione's POV

Beads of sweat ran down my back and neck. I retched again into the toilet, my mother patting me assuredly on the back for comfort. My body was burning, my tongue swollen, and my eyes bloodshot. The bathroom swam before my eyes but soon stopped as I calmed down. Poor little Scorpius stood at the doorway watching me with downcast eyes, clutching a new Teddy Bear he got. I slowly leaned back against my mother's lap and she wiped my forehead with a damp cloth.

"You ok sweetie?" She asked. I nodded carefully with my eyes shut. Something came and wrapped their arms around me which almost startled me. I opened my eyes and saw a little blonde hugging my middle. "Mione," he said. "I'm scared."

I rocked back and forth with him swaying in my arms quietly. "Why Scorpius? Why are you scared?"

He sat back to face me and played with my little bulging tummy. "I'm scared because those dark people are outside and won't leave us alone. And I think they have Daddy."

"Look here Scorpius." His little grey remorseful eyes met mine. "I promise you we will be ok. Daddy is a very strong man, and you know that. He will come back. Ok? Do you want to know something?" He nodded his head. "I read in a book once that said: 'No matter what the odds are, don't stop believing in what is right.' It means that even if we are alone with no one to help us don't ever stop doing what is right. Can you do that for me?"

His shoulders went up and down and he went back to playing with my tummy. "Can you do that for Daddy?" I asked again. This time he nodded and squeezed his Teddy Bear tighter. I rubbed his head lightly as he snuggled against my chest.

"And Mione?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I call you Mommy?"

My heart almost skipped a beat. Even my mother shifted with surprise. "Of course sweetie, anything you want." A smile lit up my face despite the situation we were in, but no one noticed.

~

"What are we having for breakfast?" I asked nonchalantly. All of us were crowded in the living room, trying to avoid looking out the window at the dreadful scene of black cloaks surrounding us. My mother and father sat next to the mildly warm fire on a purple lush couch. Mr. and Mrs.Benjamin were seated at their wooden dining room table only a couple of feet away that overlooked the valley. Scorpius was snuggled up next to me with his bear with both of us squished into a comfy armchair.

Everyone looked grey, washed of color and emotion, like I was watching an old fashioned black and white muggle TV again. Depression was settled upon the room but I tried my best to keep the mood up. "Honey," Mrs.Benjamin spoke softly. "We have been surrounded here for two weeks without any food supplies to stock up on. I have no food left. I didn't want to surprise you with that while you were eating last night and get you all fretted." An almost panicking tone in her voice showed up which sent a chill down my spine, but only for a moment. Anger took over instead.

"Then let us get some food. We can ask to let us go to Diagon Alley-"

"And you really expecting..." My father mumbled, trying to find the right word. "THEM to let us out? And just for food?"

"Dad, we are prisoners, not captives. They won't starve us, if anything that would hurt them of their plan." My father's eyes hardened and he quickly turned back to gazing into the fiery embers left of the once existing fire. I looked around the group to see if they accepted my idea. No one could even meet eyes with me. Anger built up even higher in my chest, a glowing passion already being born. I grabbed Scorpius and lifted him off of me (He was asleep) and laid him on the couch next to me. Everyone stared at me wide eyed as I caught my footing and walked to the door. "If you don't want to, then I will."