Claiming What Is Rightfully Mine

Hermione's POV

A few minutes later, we stood outside the little log cabin, ready for almost anything.

"Are you sure we should leave Scorpius here Draco?" We both hesitated for only a moment. Draco nodded swiftly. "Of course. I have known Mr.Benjamin all of my life, I would trust him with my life." I looked into to his eyes to see his true emotions. He was earnest, truthful about what he said, but yet  could see fear in his eyes.

"Draco, what is it?" He ignored my pleas and disregarded them with a wave of his hand. "Nothing Mione, just nervous about you going with me. That is all." He eyes cast down to my stomach and placed a hand there. Warmth spread through me like wildfire, sending a foreign feeling moving within me. I gaped a little. His hand immediately flew away from my stomach as though he thought he did something. "No no. He... or she just felt their father for the first time. They actually felt you!"

A warm balloon full of pride filled within as Draco smiled. But almost instantly, the moment was over; back to business.

"Are you sure you will be ok with apparating? I really don't want something happening to-"

"Yes I know, the baby. I have read about it before but that isn't the point! We both need to get to my parents, now."

Stubbornness filled my voice, reminding me of when I refused to give Harry and Ron my homework in fifth year. Malfoy's face had grief written all over it, from the laugh lines next to his stormy eyes, to his scrunched up nose that resembled that sneer I knew so well.

"Fine, fine, you will come. But, Mione, if there be any fighting going on I want you to promise and hide and stay safe for you have a knack for doing the exact opposite." I laughed a little but nodded as well. "I promise. Cross my heart and hope to get my parents back." He kissed me lightly before we left the ground to my old home.

~~~~~

Renee's POV

"Crucio!" Someone yelled from across the room, directing their wand to the face of the older Granger woman. Screams of agony erupted from her wounding body while her husband struggled against the ropes he was tied with. "LET HER ALONE YOU FOUL GIT!" He screamed in frustration, now tears streaming from his eyes for his suffering wife. I waved a hand and Pansy lifted the curse. I walked slowly around the room toward the man.

Their living area was quite a small one for even a muggle but somewhat had that cozy feeling. Antique paintings hung the walls, framed with gold painted plates. Luxurious rugs and couches took up most of the space, not including a lit fireplace in the corner of the solid room. The walls were painted a bright green to make it appear to be more open, catching the curious eye. But none of these things mattered. Only one thing mattered to me at this moment, and I was going to get my answer whether they liked it or not.

I swish my hips right up to him, getting close enough to him to where he couldn't touch me, just close enough to torture him. His face filled with disgust, staring me over. I pursed my lips, just thinking. "We just need to know Mr.Granger, where is your daughter? All you need to do is answer that question and we will let you alone. As easy as that!"

Not a sound was heard through the room. A thick silence settled over us, covering our ears in a small ring. "Never. Never will I comply with you. Not for the sake of our daughter. Never for you blithering idiots." He spat on the floor, nearly missing my boot. Surely I should have been offended, for several other Death Eaters were. But I merely stood there, looking into his aged face.

"Mr.Granger, do you even know why we ask for your daughter?" He hung his head defeatedly, slowly wagging his head. I smirk, almost taunting at what he didn't know. Mrs.Granger lay in her chair unconscious, next to him so only he could hear the truth.