Before we begin!

Heya everyone! Spiritwing here with some things to tell you before you start reading my story! Ok so to spice things up in this book I will be adding the following;

I'm going to add myself as a monster because I have plans for cool stuff in the future that wouldn't work with any of the other characters. Please don't get mad, I mean well when I do this ok? If you aren't ok with it then LEAVE. If you really want to read this still, but don't like it, deal with it. Sorry but there's nothing else I can say about that.

I will also be going off my own knowledge of Underfell. I know a lot about the AU's but people have different beliefs and interpretations of them. I'm sorry if something that's in the story goes against your own beliefs in advance. Please don't spam my comments about 'getting something wrong' later on. I will check over it if you really think it shouldn't be like that but most of the time I'll probably look past that.

I will be going off my own knowledge of the characters too. I'm sorry if that's not how you see them. That's all I have to say about that.

Symbol meanings

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length

(h/s) = hair style

(e/c) = eye color

(sk/c) = skin color

(S/C) = Soul color

(f/c) = favorite color

(2f/c) = 2nd favorite color and same with 3rd and so on.

(f/f) = favorite food

(Bold in parenthesis) = Author's note

Italics = Character thoughts

Underlined = name of something: Example movie or book or song

I think that's everything. Alright! Let's get this train rolling!