IT's NOT OVER

( For a long time i have known where I wanted this to go and end..and i never wanted a sequel..and i still don't. But alot of you are asking me if there will be one and to make one. Since my fans are asking I'll think about it..the book is about to end VERY soon..so i hope you enjoy whats left and every rollercoast and twisted chap..love you guys. - Shantii )

---------------------

Lovely P.O.V

My first stop was the atm, I was taking out any money I had in there then was breaking ways.

I looked around in my car for my phone to call Kii and let her know everything was a go.

I felt around the seats and opened my purse trying to control the wheel. I dug all around trying to find it and not getting it. I remember having it to text Marcus..having it in the club waiting for Rich..after that and getting drinks my mind was sort of blank on where it was.

My hands were sweaty and my heart was racing.

I had really just did this.

I liked King..I had been falling for him quickly, but that damn No Good..I hated that nigga with a passion. To me, King and No Good were two different people...and the trying to get over on me was the work of No Good.

I couldn't let that happen, I had to play my part...play it safe and play it good...I made him think the set up was still on...that I was still down and that he still had me..All while in the back of my mind i wanted to slit his fucking throat for trying to play me like a fool.

I had feelings for him...and as much as I hated him...I did and I couldn't stop them.

They never lied when they say said you can't help who you love.

Then part of me hated him too..Hated his fucking guts, well No Good's guts...and as bad as I didn't want to admit it...No good was him, and no good wasn't going any where. And I had to kill him.

Fighting my feelings on killing him..and tying him up and letting him live and just getting out of town..I didn't know what to do.

So I settled for letting god decide..he can save no good's nasty ass life..or let him bleed out from that shot to the chest or stomach and being knocked unconcious.

It was up to him.

I pulled up in the atm and pulled my credit card out.

I punched in the maxium amount I could draw at the moment and pulled it all out. The money came out and a receipt followed. I took it and pulled it back into my car rolling back up the windows.

I counted it quickly before stuffing it into my clutch and searching again quickly for my phone. Still not seeing it.

For a moment I sat starring out at the night thinking about everything. I wanted..and the plan was for me to go and get Kii..

But Roy was on my mind...If I had planned for me to get No Good back..why not get back the nigga that started all of this mess that im into, why let Roy walk free.

I can kill two birds before getting out of here.

Kii would be at the cabin safe and waiting for me, since I didn't come pick her back up.

I put the car in drive and headed back to my old trap.

I said I wouldn't go back...but why let him see another happy day when my life is fucked up and im on the run because of him.

I had everything I needed...the next step was just leaving..and since that was easy...Im just going to finish off roy.

I already knew the trap would be light...if anybody was there at all..with them tracking me and it being a sunday early, people would be lazing around.