T W I S T !

Lovely P.O.V ***

" You going to be okay? " Kii asked as I pulled up to her crib.

I was dropping her off before I do what I had to do..It was one last thing..We needed the money then we were out of here.

I don't know how much I could thank her. She was the only one riding through for me right now..I should have been seen she was the only one that had my back. Fuck friends..fuck people..fuck everybody.

I nod my head to her question then turned and looked at her. " I don't know how much I can thank you "

" Quit thanking me...I love you. I'd do anything for you. Your my bestfriend and ive been trying to tell you that "

" I should have listened "

" You should have " She agreed making me laugh.

" 3: 00 am tops I should be back..If im not here by then...meet me back at the cabin. " I explain. She nods her head. I gave her a hug but she pulled me in for a kiss.

Here I was pushing her away when it all boiled down..Kiionie was the only one there for me in my time of need..and all my other so called friends and homies were no where around, had teamed up against me, and just didn't have my back.

" I love you, Lovely be careful please " She tells me.

" Always...im going to see you soon, Kii " I say sighing.

I had to do this. She opened the door and put one foot out.

" Kii, I love you " She turned around and smiled at me. " I'll see you soon..make sure you pact everything..don't leave nothing because after this we're out..there is no coming back "

" I know..Im down to ride "

" See you soon " She closed to door and I watched her back and waited for her to go inside..Once she was inside I waited a minute to make sure everything was cool and nobody was there and onto us.

She was fine.

I looked over my shoulder before driving off back to the cabin. The long drive gave me alot of time to think.

My life was crazy..Hectic something was always happening.

I got delt the bad hand in life...From the start and there was nothing I could do about it but try to finally change it and fix everything around...and make it better for me.

I looked around before I got out the car and headed to the cabin quickly putting in the code then stepping inside alarming it behind me. I headed to my room and started to get dressed.

I put on a knee length black dress.  I put my body chain around my waist and added my black Christian Louboutin booties with the gold chains on them. I combed down my hair and fixed it up bone straight to look nice. For make up..I simply just added a coat of red lip gloss and some eyeliner and mascara. I put glitter lotion on before admiring myself into the mirror.

I looked good. I was deff going to turn head in this one..even my boobs were sticking out some and the dress made my ass poke out.

I sprayed on some perfume before adding the final touches to my worbdroble.

I had a black clutch purse. I stuck my small handgun into there..then added a knife into my underware side..the small slit in the side of my dress gave me easy acess to get to it.

The bra I had on was ment for my other gun to go in. I tucked it right into there and fixed it to where It couldnt be seen..but if hands went to roamning that would fuck that up.