THE END.

( WATTPAD SWITCHED PARTS OF THE STORY AROUND..SO PLEASE IF U VOTED AND COMMENTED BEFORE DO IT AGAIN BECUS I HADTO DELETE THE CHAP IN ORDER NOT TO SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS. THANK YOU!!!)

                     -- Shantii

Lovely P.O.V ****

Life is going to throw you curve balls...its going to put you through shit to see if you can handle it. Its not what you've been through in life..its whats your gained from being through those things.

Whats the typical love story? cliche

Whats a peachy life with sweet days and bright roses? cliche

If your not loosing friends and people..your not growing up.

I had threw out my guns..I was sitting in the airport..with one ticket. All the way to Jamaica.

I always imagined living there...the beaches. The amazing views..and the fact nobody knew me or of me. The fact I could start all over. Become somebody new and make a new life.

As soon as the bank opened this morning...I got myself into that box..I got everything out of it..and it was worth alot of money.

Sadly for No Good..He had told me what he was going to do when he got his key...so I just followed his plan..and it was not easy.

But Rich had used a lowbank..and the only thing the box had was some thousands of dollars and adress on where to find the money. I got to it boxed it up and got it sending out to Jamaica for me. Not carring that much on a plane..thats asking for trouble.

I had my whole life planned out...Im leaving behind but its for the best.

" Can I see that " I asked the man next to me. He was watching a video on his large Ipad.

" Sure, its todays news..some crazy man got killed earlier this morning in the streets " He says shaking his head putting it between us.

" Today officers were called to a break-in. Where they found Local man chasing another woman and a man inside the house knocked out cold. Police had a stand off with the man asking for him to give up but to no advil. He fired shots and police had to shoot back. Today local man King Youngblood was killed "

I watched as a picture of king appeared on the screen..My heart dropped.

He was dead.

Policed killed him.

He wasn't coming back.

Part of me was happy No Good was dead..but part of me wanted to cry..King was dead..

I hated no good.

But some part of me loved King.

" Mr. Youngblood had no family and no one to call. An investigation is going to be brought through to go over everything that happened..Join us later for more info on the story and the man burnt to death in early morning house fire "

" Thank you " I sat getting up. I felt sick to my stomach. I quickly headed through the air port with my hand covering my mouth looking for a bathroom. I pushed the door opened and ran to the stall pushing the door open and empting my contents from breakfast inside.

I continued to throw up then got some tissue and wiped my mouth. I went to the sink and rinsed out my mouth before washing my hands and fixing my face and hair.

He was dead..He was really gne.

Kii was dead. My father was dead..and now King was dead too.

America held to many bad memories for me..I was leaving and I never wanted to look back.