I AM KING

(Im trying to get done with this as soon as possible lol. Heres another chap..I feel like yall can vote and comment more tho. Im working hard here, but thanks to everyone that does so..I hated this chap :( but here it is. Enjoy )

King P.O.V ***

Never let anybody get over on you. Never let anybody see you sweat. Never let anybody knock you off. The game is forever...the hustle doesn't stop..your not the king unless you sitting right at the top.

" She was fast " Tommy says. I came around from the back..I had called them...it was their turn to be set up.

" Aye, " I say coming in.

" She's gone..she fucking got out of here " Roy says knocking over a glass vase. I pulled out my guns and shot Tommy killing him instantly with one to the head.

" King what the hell - "

" This is your fault..your to blame..this is all your fault...bitch, I thought she wasn't coming back for the ho...surprised she did...I just lured you in to kill you for telling her everything..you started this madness " I say steppint to him with my gun. " You got to go "

" Ryder is going to kill your ass "

" Fuck ryder..im going to kill his as next...There can't be 3 kings of the streets..or even 2..somebody has to go. The city is not big enough for the both of us " With that being said I pulled one the trigger 3 times hitting him over and over again.

His body jerked and hit the ground with the other 2 bodies.

Lovely was out of here quick.

I had to find her.

This wasn't over. Until I say so..and I wasn't saying so until I got my key.

I grabbed guns and shit off of the boys before heading back to the back and heading out the back door.

The view of the city was nice from up here.

It was nearing sunrise..and everything was set perfect.

Right now you couldn't see anything but the beauty...not the death..grime..filth and everything else this city had to offer. This shit was living hell. I hated it..but I loved it.

I headed through the woods and got into my car. I got inside and sniffed another line quickly for the pain that I was going in with this bullet hole.

I started the car and headed for my next stop.

I had lost the phone so I wasn't sure on where to go next.

Marcus..

and leaving town.

Those were her only options. And thanks for the party I had first got aquainted with her at...I knew where Marcus slept.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

I turned on the radio and listened to music while I cruised down the street. It was early morning..yet I was alart and active.

I was ready for anything.

It was a drive to Marcus house. I stopped and filled up my tank. Got something to eat and drink then got back on the road.

Turkey mountain was a tank killer.

I pulled up to the house and cut the engine..Getting out with my gun I headed for the front door.

Her car wasn't here..but Marcuses and someone elses was.