Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Morning After

Stiles yawned as he wiggled around in Derek's arms. "Morning, my love." Stiles giggled at a sleeping Derek and began kissing his boyfriends jawline affectionately. 

There are literally no words to describe his love for Derek. Also the little things counted is also what Stiles loved. Except nothing was little about Derek. "Ha ha ha ha!" Stiles laughed loudly popping up on the bed like a maniac and his ADD pumping on full power. 

Giggling Stiles tried not to think about his boyfriend's junk right now. Crouching like a tiger, Stiles aimed for all the sleeping bags and mattresses in the middle of the loft and jumped high in the air landing on Danny, Scott, and Isaac.

Stiles laughed as he jumped up and down and wiggled all over his pack mates annoying them awake. "Jesus fuck." Isaac growled, pushing Stiles away, making him fall on Ethan.

"Well hello." Ethan said, wiggling under Stiles getting comfortable. "Danny, let's make a muscle twink sandwich. Guess who the twink is?" Ethan laughed, but stopped as Derek got up and glared at Ethan.

"Don't touch my boyfriend like that!" Derek growled, grabbing Stiles and pulling him back under the covers with Derek. Derek huffed happily, falling back asleep with Stiles in his arms.

Everybody watched as Nefta meowed loudly and angrily as it jumped from the under the bed to Peter's chair next to the window. Curling up Nefta mewled and fell asleep behind Peter, who was standing in front of the huge loft window with his arms behind his back.

"Seriously Peter you got to stop doing that." Scott said as everybody nodded in agreement.

"Shut up you idiot of a teen, I am thinking and always will be thinking. Now, as I recall, we have a Hale manor to rebuild." Peter said as his phone beeped rapidly, he looked up at everybody and began smiling. "Looks like it's time." He said grinning evilly.

"Now everybody get up, you lazy fats. We are werewolves, not slugs." Peter said, sounding like the demon wolf as his voice vibrated through the whole loft with sound wave vibrations cracking a few cups and making the teens cover their ears in pain.

Jumping out of Derek's arm Stiles got up and stomped to Peter. "Clean that up now." Stiles yelled at Peter as Peter hurriedly started cleaning up the glasses, he broke while the pack all got in their cars and drove into the woods where the Hale manor once was

Smirking Derek picked up Nefta and left into the garage as the Camaro engine rumbled to life and hummed softly waiting for Stiles to enter. Leaving Peter by himself, Stiles ran into the garage.

"Shotgun." Stiles exclaimed until he saw Nefta on the front seat. "You gotta be kidding me." Stiles said as he tried entering but flinched back as Nefta hissed violently at him and raised a claw.

"You bitch!" Stiles exclaimed as Derek laughed at him.

"I tried moving him, but he hissed at me also, guess you got to be in the back." Derek said, watching Nefta curl into his seat.

"Fine!" Stiles huffed sitting in the seat behind Derek and leaned forward, kissing his boyfriend on his neck.

"Let's get this show on the road." Derek said as he pushed the remote signaling the garage to open.

"Wait!" Peter exclaimed as he entered the garage. "Who's taking me." Peter asked, pretending to pout.

"Yourself." Derek said, throwing the keys to his minivan he would often drive whenever he didn't feel like using his Camaaro.

"I'm too lazy though Derek!" Peter exclaimed.

Derek smiled and put on his shade as Stiles rolled down his window. The Camaro began moving slowly as Derek flipped his uncle off and Stiles stuck his face out and pointing his tongue at Peter, laughing as Peter growled.

"Quick, hit the gas!" Stiles said as Derek sped through the street, hitting the forest freeway in no time.

"Sometimes I wonder why I keep them alive." Peter grumbled, getting into the minivan and driving at a normal pace to the Hale manor because he wasn't insane like those wolves.

"You're late slowpoke." Stiles said as Peter got out.

"No, you're late." Peter growled and attempted to grab Stiles throat, but failed as Stiles skidded back before he could reach him.

"Tsk, tsk. Peter you seem to have forgotten the fact that I am the fastest werewolf in this pack." Stiles said, brushing both his shoulders confidently. "Demon wolf or not."

"Yes, but not the strongest." Peter huffed brushing both his shoulders also. "I was going easy." Peter calmly said, cracking his neck left and right then stopping to look at Stiles.

"Touche." Stiles said, baring his neck to Peter in submission.

"That's what's up." Peter smirked as trucks of wood, construction workers, and more supplies came in.

"Finally they're here just in time" Peter said, glancing at his watch [11:37am]