Chatper 4

Chapter 4: Rave Demons

Scott growled and ran ahead to the small grass clearing, passing a few park benches, and stomping on the pebble walkway. 

Huffing Scott watched as Kira got up and reached into the Demon's heart and pulled a firefly out. He gasped as he saw Stiles do the same thing except Stiles had two demons grabbed.

Stiles reached to his left and right as he pulled his arms up making the demon heads smash into each other leaving a trail of black dust and two fireflies squished in his hands.

"Oh my god that was awesome." Stiles cheered up and down as Kira looked at them with gold eyes.

"Surprise I'm a Kitsune, which is a supernatural creature." Kira smiled  asScotts alpha vision saw the red shield of a fox layering Kira's figure.

"So we are the fox and the wolf." Scott said, hanging an arm around Kira. "At least we can defend ourselves." Scott yawned.

"I think Kira gave me some of her powers also because I did some kick ass stuff also." Stiles said, trying to do the same thing he just did but failed.

"Maybe." Kira laughed. "I'm still new at this Kitsune stuff so I'm not sure what powers I get." Kira said, picking up her phone and her broken phone case.

"Looks like I'm ready to go home." Stiles said, tapping Scott's shoulder.

Nodding Scott loaded them all in his motorcycle with Stiles on the side attached like one of those side kick vehicles but Stiles loved it.

Stiles laughed as he waved around from under Scott and Kira. The midnight air was beautiful, it was not cool, yet not hot, it was in the mist of warm and he loved it. He felt free and alive today. Definitely going into his memory book he thought as he waved around in traffic as people watched him with curious glances or laughing at his teenaged awesomeness.

It didn't take long getting to Derek's loft as they parked all the way in the back due to all the cars blocking.

"Oh yeah, Danny is throwing a party." Stiles said, rushing, and pulling a yawning Scott and an excited Kira.

"At Derek's loft?" Scott half gasped as Stiles pulled them both into the party.

Opening the heavy loft door Stiles smiled as he went to the painter girl and asked for pain splashes all over him.

"Oh yeah!" Stiles growled cheerfully, looking at the line of paint splashes diagonally on his body in rainbow colors. "Rave time!" Stiles exclaimed.

Stiles glanced around and found Kira and Scott getting painted. Kira was getting different colored cutesy colored hearts all over her and a few tribal prints while Scott had fangs, tribal prints, and a few gash marks on him.

Smiling Stiles laughed at Peter, who stared out the loft window with his arms behind his back. Stiles was beginning to think that he liked looking like a boss. Stiles grumbled evilly as he ordered something online on his phone for Peter that would make him mad or happy either way Stiles was going to force the older wolf to wear it.

"Hey Stiles!" Lydia said, tapping his shoulders.

"Hey Lyds." Stiles smiled as Aiden appeared behind her in only tight boxers. "Nice view." Stiles giggled pointing at Aiden's package.

"Jealous Stilinski?" Aiden laughed, pulling Lydia away to dance. 

"Nice party." Stiles said as Danny appeared. 

"Derek's over there." Danny smiled, pointing at Derek who was sitting in the corner.

Stiles passed Isaac and Allison making out. Stiles skipped happily to his werewolf boyfriend, plopping onto the his boyfriend's lap.