Chapter 2

Chapter 2: After School

Derek and Stiles opened the door to the loft as they stared at Peter and the weird cloudy dark things surrounding him. "Demons." Derek gasped as one walked towards Peter and held his head, making Peter fall to the ground gasping as the demons disappeared suddenly.

"Holy shit Peter, are you okay?" Stiles said, kneeling on the floor feeling Peters frozen head. Derek growled as he scratched a small slit into his uncle's arm, triggering the healing process.

"Fuck." Peter growled as he wiggled up onto his feet, dusting himself off as nothing happened. "I have been through worse." Peter laughed as he shook his hair as if he was doing one of those shampoo slow motion commercials.

"True." Derek said, smirking. "By the way, why are there Demons in my loft?" Derek said, helping Peter stand.

"Chris Argent probably did some crazy shit to piss them off or something, he told me about them and how they might come and freeze me unconscious." Peter said calmly.

"Wow Peter I didn't know you talked to Chris." Stiles laughed, walking towards Derek's bedroom. "See ya later zombie wolf its been a long school day, Scott and Kira want to have lunch with me tomorrow." Stiles said, flopping himself on Derek's bed as Derek went into the bathroom.

Derek smiled to himself as he entered the bathroom. Life had just been so good to him lately. He was afraid something bad or horrid might pop up and ruin these good life vibes. Derek brushed his teeth as he hears Stiles play with the iPad he bought for him. 

"Just a little something to tame that creative mind" Derek remembers saying as Stiles hugged him smiling at the new device in his hands. 

There hasn't been a new supernatural creature of the month in so long Derek thinks as he smiles, his pearly white teeth flash back at him in the mirror as he leaves and changes into his pajamas and a tight tank top.

Stiles smiles at Derek as he watches his boyfriend slide in the comforters. "So how was your day Mr. Wolf?" Stiles says so happy and content it makes Derek's heart swell with love.

"It was boring until I picked you up." Derek replied. "How about yours?" Derek questioned.

"Well, I found out Scott has a new girlfriend while Issac and Allison are still fighting their sexual tension," Stiles laughed. "Oh! Also I have a new teacher, Her name is Jennifer Blake and she's like one of those hot teachers, she had all the guys in class whispering about her." Stiles laughed.

"Also, she has a sister. Her sister is like the less slutty version of Jennifer and her name is Paige, She's really, really pretty also but way prettier than Jennifer." Stiles explained as Derek kissed his forehead.

"As long as these teachers don't take what's mine It's all good." Derek smiled against Stiles forehead as he pulled away.

"Psh, you're going to be stuck with me for a while, which means forever." Stiles laughed loudly as he Peter glared at them. 

"Stiles what is this?" Peter explained, holding a cat that's been hiding in the loft all day.

"Oh, that's Nefta." Derek said to Peter.

"Since when did we get a 'Nefta'."

"Since yesterday." Stiles said as Nefta scratched Peter, dropped to the floor and curled up at the edge of the bed. "He's just been hiding somewhere all day." Stiles said yawning.

"Now go away Peter." Derek said, waving his hand in dismissal as if he was a powerful king telling the servants to go away.

"Yeah, whatever." Peter said, walking to stare out the window of the loft as if he was one of those high end boss people who stared out the window with both hands behind their backs. "We're going to start building the house tomorrow by the way, after Danny's glow in the dark party" Peter said looking back outside.

"He's having a party?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah, and he's having it here." Derek laughed as he turned Stiles around and cuddled Stiles making Stiles the smaller spoon.

"Hey Stiles." Derek asked.

"Yeah Derek?" Stiles said sleepily as he cuddled back into Derek.

"I love you."

"I love you to Der-Bear."

"Blah." Peter said, making gagging noises as if he was about to throw up.

"Shut up Peter." The couple said as they slowly drifted off into sleep together.

Peter smiled to himself softly, his smallest ounce of humanity that only he would share, but only to himself once in a while. His nephew was happy and he was going to begin the reconstruction of the Hale house tomorrow.

Nothing could go wrong.