Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Derek Snap Out of It!

The Darach stared at me with a shocked look. "This one is part Kitsune!" The Darach exclaimed, surprised. 

I watched as Paige cried in front of Derek while Derek stared at her still quiet, unmoved, and shocked out of his world..

"Derek, snap out of it!" I cried.

Derek shook his head as he glanced at me and groaned. "You're going to be okay Der!" I cried as I pulled the wood beam out and held his leg as his body stitched together around my hands and I slowly pulled out leaving him unmarked as if the beam of wood had never been there.

"Thank you Stiles." Derek said, hugging me softly as he got up but still sore as he winced.

Getting up I stared directly at the Darach. "Get the Kistune, he is an Astro one. We can use him against the void Kitsune." Darach commanded as she moved her hands and Paige flew right towards my face in a split second, smiling, with blood spilling onto my ripped shirt.

"Holy shit!" I cried, but stop surprised as Peter popped in front of me separating Paige and I. 

"You will not hurt my pack members!" Peter exclaimed. "Especially Stiles!" Peter growled, transforming into his demon wolf for the first time as Derek ran towards the Darach, jumped in the air, twisting his body rotating in a three sixty position as if he was a drill and head butted Darach while grabbing its sides and twisting it into the forest floor where Derek straddled the Darach but failed as she blew Derek into the air and flew up to meet him in the air.

Growling, I climbed the tree and jumped off the branches to meet Derek and the Darach in the air. "Come in and get some bitch!" I spat.

Peter (POV)

"So Paige how have you been?" I smirked at her as she stared blankly at me. "You never were much of a talker." I said, lunging at her top speed with my demon wolf form as I flew quickly, landing in her spot as she disappeared out of sight.

Turning around I looked at her as she smiled with blood pouring out her face. "You're going to have to do better than that." I laughed as I jumped quickly pacing myself as I grabbed her hips, spun her in the air, gained the momentum from her weight and my strength and threw her smashing on the ground as leaves and dirt flew in the air blocking my vision temporarily. I blinked my eyes into my blood alpha, red eyes to detect her body heat or cold for her instance.

Landing with a thud I glanced around seeing nothing but falling leaves and yellow tinted sun rays flowing through the dirt softly.

"Looking for somebody? Uncle Peter!" I turned around as Paige stuck her palms out at such a fast jab into my chest, breaking my ribs and I flew back into a tree branch that stuck out my stomach like Derek had with the beam of wood, but in his leg. 

"Fuck this!" I raged, growling loudly as construction noises were heard softly behind the woods where the Hale manor was. I panted turning into the alpha demon wolf form twisting and breaking the tree, healing, and clawing the wood out of me. I glared at Paige stalking around her as the tree I was stuck into fell down with a huge whoosh.

"Hmm, so not only is there a true alpha, but a demon alpha." Paige said as a matter of facts. "A pack with a banshee and a werewolf/Kitsune very impressive. "When Stiles was turned his spark probably triggered the Kistune transformation. An Astro one to be precise." Paige said, smiling as she flew up to me in a split second and double slapped me. The second slap, sending me flying into the forest floor.

This fight was probably seconds long as I flew up right after falling down and tackled her into a tree trunk as her stomach split and half and black goo came out and blood flew out her mouth piling all over my fur.