17: Another Side of You

I'm kinda on the fence with writing right now. I don't know what to write for just about all of my stories, plus my mind is focused on school & rebuilding my house right now. Harvey came through and fucked up my house. We practically have to start over from scratch with little to no money to our names, but that's okay. We will be fine. I love how we as a community are working together & lending a helping hand to one another. That's beautiful shit right there within itself. I'm still going to try to update when I can though. Anyways, thank you to all of my readers! Deuces!✌

P.s. I just might be a belieber now. Justin has me shook y'all.😶 》
_______

'Focus ain't the same
If the picture ain't got you in it
In every line my
Emotions ain't the same
If it ain't about you, I don't get it
Ever since the beginning now
You had that effect on me
All I wanna do is you, oh
I mean that so literally
Don't nobody go harder than you
All of the angels must be lonely now, without you, woah'
-Justin Bieber ft. Travis Scott (No Sense)

________

Zayn

How and the hell did I get so lucky to have this woman as my own? My God, she is perfect. She knows just what I need and want before I do. How she was able to bring my family here without me being none the wiser to her plans, I have no idea. We are basically attached at the hips and when we are not than we are most likely attached at the sex. Watching my baby girl laugh with my sisters and a few of my female cousins as they share stories makes my chest swell with even more pride knowing that my family approves of the woman I love unanimously.

"Yo', Zaynster! Go get me some fruit", Karla said from out of nowhere. I jumped startled whirling around to face her as she stood behind me with a hand resting on her baby bump and the other her hip. "Pardon me, but I do not recall knocking you up", I tisked. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she stood straighter. "No, but I  can't be bothered to find your big headed arse cousin. So feed me", she huffed. I rolled my eyes, "No", I deadpan then turn back to continue watching my baby girl enjoy herself.

There was a moment of silence between us before it was broken by the sound of afore mentioned mam joined us with a bowl of mixed fruit in hand. He gave it to LaLa placing a kiss to her lips while she preened in excitement taking the fruit from his hand. I rolled my eyes but smiled despite myself at the two. After the whole blowout over that hoe texting his phone they worked things out. My cousin had been telling the truth about the only reason she had his number was because of them being partnered up for class and Karla confirmed it by going directly to the teacher who had supposedly paired them together.

I was so happy that Jawaad had been telling the truth because I did not have the heart to tell my aunt that her son had been killed by his crazy pregnant girlfriend for fucking her over again. "Zayn, can you come help me?", my baby girl called. I nodded to myself walking over to my baby girl helping her up from the couch. "They are kicking my bladder harder than Beckham and Christiano kick soccer balls", she grumbled as she walked pass me with a slight waddle. I smiled placing my hand on her lower back and walking with her to the bathroom. I know that it sounds like a bit much, but I stood in the bathroom with her just in case she needed help.

By the look on Aaliyah's face I could tell that she was annoyed by my presence.