Chapter 9: O. M. G.

We were standing in the middle of nowhere. The path had a dead end and it was like we were millions of meters above the sea level.

The sight was breath taking. Thousands of stars were emerging with different coloured sky all twinkling; each was beautiful in its own way.

The sky was emerged with different colours , we could the whole town floating in the stars.

The peace I got when I was there.

I was stunned by the beauty of the area.

"It's so beautiful"I gasped.

"I know, it is indeed!"Harry said.

"I love the view hazza-oh uh Harry"

He chuckled.

"You can call me 'hazza'"

"Okay" I said. "thank you for taking me here hazza"

"Your welcome, you are probably the first one, who has visited this place"He exclaimed.

"Can I ask you a question?"I asked.

"Yea, sure!"

"Why me?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you choose me from all over the fandom to bring me here?"

He faced towards me and came closer.

He was so near to me, his breath tickled my cheeks. His face reflected the slight light of the stars enhancing his face even more. just like an angel.

He came even more and pecked on my cheeks.

"I like you"He whispered"now let's go it's late!"

He smirked.

I could feel my cheeks redden. The way was new to me as i was asleep when we came earlier.

We reached my house around 4:35.

"Thank you for such an amazing night" I said.

"We will meet around okay?"

"Yes, sure".

***

"-and then he left me to my house."I finished telling Alex about yesterday. Whenever I remember that night slight warm sensation crept onto my cheeks.

Before she could say anything the bell rang indicating the break was over.

"Guess we should gossip later" She said.

"Ya, right"I said, Squealing at the end.

We turned and left for our next classes.

I sat on the last bench, I hate being the one answering and the centre of attraction.

"Hey!" My friend Ricky peeped.

Ricky, one of my guy friends. He and I 'were' friends from the middle school and somehow had one class together.

When we went for a trip to manchester by school, we started to talk and ended up being best friends. He knew everything about and I knew everything about him. I developed a little crush on him my biggest mistake. when we came back from manchester he started to ignore me and then when I encouraged myself to talk he introduced me to his girlfriend. That dick!

"HI!"

"I see you have been hanging out with Harry Styles"

"Yeah, but how did you got to know?"

I smirked.

But that smirked was replaced by a frown when he revealed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't kill me 😛! new character!

Sorry for late update the story got deleted twice.. can you believe TWICE.

THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON x

-cookie :")