Chapter 3: The tickets

I felt sprinkles of water on my face. when I opened my eyes it was all blur and I had to blink a few more times to adjust with the light.

There he was standing almost above me with his left hand underneath my head and right sprinkling water!

I immediately shook my head and shrugged and started to stand up . I wiped my face with my hands .I was in my bed . As I stood up my head revolved and I started to fall.

But a hand caught me just in time. I could rarely stand.

Harry took a hold of me .He picked me up from lower back giving me a support ; he laid me on my bed and he also slid inside my cozy comforter .

He slowly hummed a song in my ear and I slowly drifted in my deep slumber .

- In The Morning -

I slowly lifted myself up and soon realising what happened to me last night or... was it a dream ?

The bed beside me had a curve inside indicating someone slept with me or I guess... Harry.

I stood up taking a few minutes to be free from the drowsiness . I walked towards my lobby to see if harry is there . He wasn't . I started to panic and " harry?"

"Harry are you there"

Oh no this isn't true I wasn't dreaming no !!

I got disappointed about my stupid habit of dreaming but the the pasta plate was still on the table , my phone was lying on the table , the nightmare at the elm's street was still in the player , my mind was still in mess . What's up with me now ?

I remembered that harry called upon 'Naill' . I quickly went through my contacts and pressed the first unrecognised number .

The line I dialled was still ringing until a voice came 'the number that you are dialling does not exist' !

WOW !

If this ever happened then harry would deny , that he ever stayed in my house . Okay , I can't switch my life's remote to baCk To NoRmAL mOdE .

I went back to my room where I found a sticky note that said 'I owe you'

In about a few minutes the door bell rang , I quickened my pace and grabbed the door knob as I twisted I closed my eyes shut and when the door was almost opened, I opened my eyes to see who is it ,

.

.

.

.

.

It was my best friend Alex .

''We are getting late for the school , and your still in your night clothes , get your lazy ass up and go straight to the bathroom ! You have 7 minutes and I mean it !'' She said in a casual voice, pushing me towards my room.

As I made my way towards the bathroom I heard Alex ruffling through my kitchen drawers , her daily routine with me .

Today it didn't seem like a 'daily routine' after that 'so real' dream!

I quickly striped and went for a warm shower . I heard Alex yell''5 more minutes'' I just groaned and changed into a crop-top saying Directioner Forever , my pencil tight jeans and my converse . I love my tom boy look ! I don't like to be like a blond chick in the school .

I quickly curled my hair with my waving wand and combed it leaving my hair into natural curls .

I quickly went downstairs and found Alex eating crisps .

Alex was ALSO not like those blond chicks but was cool in a way that is why most of the boys are after her. But whatever it is , she is my best friend from 3rd standard ! We shared all the growing stages of our life !

We quickly went towards her car or what she calls 'baby' before which I grabbed an apple .

~In the college~

Now it is the break time after the 4th hectic period . I quickly grabbed my books and went straight to my locker . I quickly kept my books inside and pushed the door close and in a fraction of seconds Melissa (my 2nd best friend) came pushing me like a lightning !

I was astound .

She laughed her ass out . Which made me annoyed , I groaned but soon ended up laughing . I slapped her arm playfully and we made out way towards the canteen .

''Do you know what?" She said in a very enthusiastic way .

"What?"I asked

"I got three tickets of one direction interview!"

"Nice try! Now stop irritating me"

" no-no-no seriously !" She grabbed her backpack from her back and opened the zip and took out three tickets which said 'one direction interview ticket' and in the back had other information .

"OMFG ! OMFG! How did get them ?!"i said ,still admiring the ticket !

"It was easy pissy , my father's best friend was organising this interview ! So we got front tickets "

Soon we saw Alex waiting for us so we quickly went to her . To introduce her to the news .

"Why are you guys so excited"Alex asked with a frown .

"There is nothing to say , you must see it yourself " I falsely sighed and nudged Melissa .

She took the tickets from her back pocket again and gave it to Alex . She literally jumped and screamed excitedly and soon everyone was staring us . We said sorry and went to grab some food .

I was soon sitting on our table with my tray having grape juice , burger and fries ! Yes I seriously love my food and I am not fat , yes may I tell you my grandparents always told me to eat and eat ! I got tired of there stories that if you will remain thin blah , blah will happen . That day I ate all day , all the junk food you can think of but at night I weighed myself ; not even a single pound was increased and I guess that is what is said to be 'god's gift'.

We soon started to plan what will we wear , style and more stuff for the

~end of school~

Hey guys ! So here's my chapter 3 . I know its late but still I love you my crazy mofo's !

Now it's dedication time .

"Drumbeats"

'Drumbeats'

'Drumbeats'

@Sassy_Malik and @immasmexyelephant

Please do read there stories they are amazing ! and special thanx to @immasmexyelephant

for helping me a lot !

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!

And movie of the month goes to- ELF it is truly amazing

And

I wanna express my love to Sassy_Malik I truly, madly deeply love you :p

I am sorry Mickey (my boyfriend) @TheBoredRandomPerson I love you more !

I don't know @ShrutiPradhan personally but she is an amazing person so read her books !

~ananya