Chapter 5: THE MEETUP

Psst...psst...psst argh psst...psst...psst

I tried opening my eyes but because of my stupid headache,I couldn't. I have never suffered from such a bad headache.

After rubbing my eyes I opened them. No one was in my room. I went to check the guest room where they were suppose to be. No, nothing.

Psst...psst.. Jesus. What is that noise.

I went to the lobby. Alex and Melissa. Holy shit..

My lobby had turned into a junkyard. The food every where. The T.V. was switched on to Pretty Little Liars and they were throwing popcorns at each other.

My mouth was hanging; nearly touching the ground. When they noticed my presence they stopped giggling and throwing popcorns.

"Alex? Melissa?," I said, motherly.

They made a puppy face and I was going to say 'awweee soo sweet' but no. Shake those thoughts, I told myself. I rudely said "explain"

"Um-we were kinda-" they burst into laughter , I got kinda confused- HOLY SHIT ! No they didn't throw pop corn at me !

"You have to pay for it b*tches" I yelled and stomped ; pouring the dip onto their yesterday's cloths .

Priceless , I laughed my ass off. They were kind of confused and angry but soon joint my laughter .

"Clean this shit girls after which we are going to get ready for the MEET UP !" I screamed and jumped like a child getting presents on christmas.

They both groaned before picking up the wrappers and the popcorns and cleaning the sauces on the floor . Ha! And me? I was bossing around .

They were fast . Argh . I forgot about my head ache I quickly went towards my 'medicine drawer' .My mother really cares about me . My parents ? They live in florida while me in london . I came here for diploma in 11th standard and I can't believe in 3 months I am going for my collage . They came here about 7 months before , checking that I am fine or whether I am being a 'good child' or not.

Melissa and Alex just left and they will come to pick me up at 4:30 or four-turdy ! Yes , I am this obsessed with one direction

I quickly went for a warm shower which really helped to get rid of my headache .

~at four turdy~

I was in my perfect casual looking dress (which I bought yesterday) with a hint of makeup . Let me tell you I am not a person who likes heavy makeup .My hair were twirled into perfect curls with my heels .

*honk*

*honk*

Yeah they have arrived ! I yelled 'coming' even though I know they would not be able to hear me .

Music blasted through the radio with which we sang on top of our lungs .

We reached their before time and sat in our seats which were allotted to us #frontseats . Even though the 'meet-up' was by Melissa's father's friend we were not allowed to peep as well , how sad it was .

IMAGINE : harry getting ready.... lifting his t-shirt and changing into another t-shirt, omg it would be so hot .

Snap it out , the only thing I am worrying about is that night about that oh-so-realistic-dream !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon the media, some fans and many people came through the door filling the auditorium and then the band members I mean like THE FIVE MUSIC GODS were in front of us .

I mean like seriously I could see a shine glowing from them .

"Hi guys" they all said in unison . Oh my god my ears are really gonna melt . Alex , melissa and of course me squealed and giggled but still seeing them live with our eyes . Oh My God I am sure my eyes have gained nirvana .

Soon the interview started . I am not able collect all the words escaping from their beautiful lips !

I caught an eye contact with Harry ; a proper eye contact . He frowned and then squeezed his eyes , trying to examine something . At one point I was like 'is it me?' reaction.

They talked about their new album 'midnight memories' , when their tour will start and the places they will visit......

Soon their interview finished ; it's the time for backstage aka meeting my heroes' .

-backstage-

We were called by few men who were very well suited . We entered a room with clothes hanging , mirror , makeup, in all their changing room.

"Hey" Naill popped out of a hanging clothes.

"Yoho"louis came ruffling Zayn's hair which earned him a slap on his arm.

"Hi"Harry came . His shirt half opened .

They shook hands with us and when Harry shook his hand with me , his touch some what gave sparkles to my hand.

We talked for a while which mostly consisted of squealing and then it was the departure time , noooo I hate good byes . Especially when you know he/she will never meet you again.

We left the dream room and started to walk towards our car ; we all were quite , somewhat in our dreams . Then a voice came ,"hey" we turned around . "your phone ma'am" a huge guy wearing black t-shirt came running . He gave me my phone ,"harry gave it , you forgot it in the room" . "Thanks" is all I said started to walk again.

I reached home . It was about 9'o clock but I felt sleepy so I quickly brushed my teeth and still dreamt about them .

I laid down in my bed and was about to sleep when my phone beeped . It was a text , I felt like I was seeing the sun directly .

I opened the message which said

Unknown number ~goodnight love..x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha cliff hanger! So what do you think whom's message it could be?

I wanna say 3 words .

I. Am. Sorry.

I had high fever and because of the burden of final exams , I wasn't able to write.

So hope you like this chapter, the next chapter may postpones...

And this chapter is dedicated to @vidishanailler

Guys she is new here but incredibly awesome ;)

-ananya