Chapter 4:The party

That night I thought that if harry was really in my house then he must react seeing me ? Maybe he would come and thank me ! I dunno , maybe it was just a dream but I never had any dream in my latest years .

Tomorrow Melissa is introducing us to his friend who is also coming with us. 'He is Melissa's dad's friend's son'

-Tomorrow Morning-

Buzz-buzz-buzz-buzz arghh who is it calling me at 6:30 in the morning ? Yeah I am not a morning person at all .

I looked at my phone groaning. Unknown number .

'Hello?'I asked

'Yeah!!! Its tomorrow that we are going can you imagine that ?'the voice in the other end said

'Melissa isn't that you?'

'Yes ,I am'

'Melissa are you freaking out of your mind ? You are calling me at 6:30 in the morning !'

' Yeah but I am soooo excited , I have planned so many things! Wait... you don't wake up at 6:30 on Saturdays ?'

'No , you know I am not a morning person!'

'I don't care , I am picking you at 7 AM and not PM, okay ? We are gonna have a spa and then a facial , manicure , pedicure , nail art and many more things . You and Alex get ready !'

'Okay!' I groaned, "I will."

'And after that we are gonna meet Blake , who is going to be with us tomorrow !'

'Okay mom !'I chuckled ' Its sound's fun!!!!'I quickly declined the phone call and went to take a bath.

~exact 30 minutes later~

Melissa barged into my room like a crazy women after some mission.

"Melissa what the -?"

" whhatt? I was waiting forr you ! You were late!"

I grunted and finished putting up my gloss cause Melissa told me not to do any make up as we are gonna have scrub , spa and all !

After fifteen minutes of driving we finally reached our destination - spa parlour .

We quickly grabbed our belongings and went to the reception for packages and finally ended up having a list.

-spa

-manicure

-facial

-pedicure

First we went to the steam then spa , then our nails were set to glamour , our faces just glowed with whatever they had put and in the pedicure , those tiny fishes tickled my foot and then the things were done !

It was around 3 o' clock that we left and I must say it really took a lot of time .

We set to accomplish our second mission - clothes .

We went to the mall and grabbed some food because our stomachs were growling wanting food as we did not have anything in the morning .

We went from shop to shop until we found a perfect pair of clothes with matching accessories !

I ended buying a perfect dress , which showed much of my cleavage but it did not look vulgar at all . It was a cute pink and black dress which ended up little above my knee and had work of net in the back .

For accessorizing I bought golden necklace and a bracelet !

So it was 7:00 clock and it was time for having dinner with Blake .